Is Disney Plus available in Thailand? No, it is not available in Thailand because it is geo-restricted there. The best way how to watch Disney Plus in Thailand is by using the best VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN for its speedy Disney+ servers and access to the streaming service in Thailand and most countries.
Anyone asking if Disney Plus is available in Thailand should know that the service is not officially available there. Not yet at least. However, by changing your IP address, you’d be able to unblock the streaming service in no time. The best way to do that is by using a VPN.
A VPN can help you hide your actual IP address and provide a temporary US IP address. This should help you bypass the geo-restrictions on Disney+ to and access it in Thailand.
The VPN we recommend to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand is ExpressVPN. It has been consistent with unblocking the service there and has satisfied users with the same issue.
Keep reading to find out how you can unblock Disney+ from Thailand.
How to watch Disney Plus in Thailand 2022
- Get a VPN subscription; we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the VPN, and sign in to your account.
- Connect to a US server.
- Sign up for Disney Plus in Thailand if you don’t already have an account.
- Next, open the Disney+ app or the website and sign in to your account.
- That’s all! Watch your favorite Disney Plus content in Thailand with the help of a VPN.
Now that you have access to a tutorial on how to watch Disney Plus Thailand in 2022, let’s move on to how you can sign up or pay for a Disney Plus subscription there.
Quick list – Best VPNs to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand 2022
There are only a few VPNs in the industry that actually work to unblock Disney Plus, let alone in a country like Thailand. Not every other VPN in the market can help you with that. For this reason, we’ve tested and listed 5 top VPN service providers that are currently the most reliable to use. They are:
- ExpressVPN is the best Disney Plus VPN in the industry. Among its 3000+ servers in 94 countries, it offers optimized servers in 22 US locations that you can use to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand and other countries around the world. Plus, you can use its free trial to test the servers on Disney+ or the entire app itself.
- Surfshark is the best low-cost VPN. It is not only affordable and can unblock Disney Plus in Thailand with its 600 Disney+ optimized US servers but allows UNLIMITED device connections, fast streaming speeds, and high-end security features.
- NordVPN is known as the secure VPN that offers not just online protection and fast speeds to stream but offers 1970+ US servers optimized for watching Disney+ Thailand. Plus, you can stream its content on more than one device and use its free trial or the 30-day money-back guarantee to test the service.
- CyberGhost is loved by users for its user-friendly apps and servers dedicated to numerous other streaming services. With that said, when we tested it, we were able to get easy access to Disney Plus in Thailand and abroad.
- IPVanish is usually appreciated for its ability to access numerous US streaming services, and that includes Disney+ in Thailand as well.
How to sign up and pay for Disney Plus in Thailand
It’s pretty easy to get started, here’s how:
- Subscribe with any VPN on our list below and connect to a US server. We recommend using ExpressVPN.
- Go to Amazon.com and buy a Google Play US gift card.
- Next, set up a Google Play account.
- Head to the Google Play store and enter the code of your gift card.
- You’ll need to now enter a zip code and phone number from the United States. You can easily look that up on Google.
- All that’s left to do is launch the Disney+ app, and the gift card will be considered as a payment method.
- That’s all! You can now watch or stream Disney Plus content live in Thailand.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand?
The primary reason one needs a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand is because the service is geo-restricted there. Since It is not officially launched in Thailand, does not mean that you have to wait for it. There is another way to get around the blocks, and that is by using a VPN.
A VPN can help you access Disney+ in Thailand easily. Services such as Disney Plus detect the IP address of their users to see where they are from. If someone tries to connect from a region where Disney Plus is unavailable, such as Thailand, Disney Plus will block its services by tracking the IP address.
This is where a VPN comes in handy, as it hides your actual IP address and provides the one from a country where Disney Plus is officially available, such as the US.
Once you connect to the US server of the best VPN and try to access Disney+ with a US IP address in Thailand, you will encounter no geo-restrictions anymore.
This is how a VPN can help you access Disney Plus from Thailand without any geo-restrictions.
5 VPNs to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand – Detailed Analysis
As mentioned, there are only a few VPNs that are reliable to use with Disney+ or other US-based streaming services. The VPNs we chose, were tested and then picked. They are:
1. ExpressVPN – #1 VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Thailand
It’s no secret that ExpressVPN is a bit pricey VPN service provider, but it never disappoints. With that said, among its list of 3000+ servers in 94 countries, we tested out its US servers in 22 locations to make sure we got access to Disney Plus in Thailand, which gave successful results. It even works to unblock Disney Plus in Philippines or South Africa.
Other than that, I ran some tests to ensure that the US servers worked with other streaming services. We got access to US Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and others. As mentioned, the speeds were some of the fastest achieved. You can take a look at the results and overall performance of the VPN here.
If privacy and online security is what you’re looking for when trying to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand, ExpressVPN adds anonymity and secures your connection with its AES 256-bit encryption. You can also enable its Kill Switch feature in case your VPN connection drops.
The speeds it provides makes the streaming experience so much better. What good comes from a VPN that doesn’t help with buffering and lagging? With ExpressVPN as the best Disney+ VPN, this was never the case.
Again, if you’re mainly looking at the VPN price, you can test ExpressVPN using its free trial or the 30-day money-back guarantee. Don’t like the service? Ask for a refund or account cancellation.
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand
Surfshark is an affordable VPN to stream Disney Plus in Thailand for many reasons, as it usually tops the list on most websites for its overall performance. It covers around 3200+ servers in 65 countries, all of which are optimized to access the best streaming services. Moreover, 600 of its servers are in the US, making it easy for you to unblock Disney Plus Thailand.
We connected to its US servers to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand, and even tested it in other countries to check its performance. For instance, Surfshark unblocks Disney+ in Hong Kong and other countries where it is unavailable. Surfshark was not only able to unblock Disney+, but other services like Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer and more.
It offers breakneck speeds, considering that you shouldn’t encounter any internet issues with your local ISP. You can secure your connection while trying to watch Disney+ in Thailand with its AES 256-bit encryption and don’t worry about data logging. Other than that, there are other features like Split-Tunneling and GPS Spoofing that will help you bypass geo-restrictions to unblock and watch Disney Plus in Thailand.
You can get Surfshark at $2.49 per month on its 2-year deal, which is indeed quite cost-effective. This is one of its major selling points, which seems to be working in the favor of the service.
Need to stream on more than one device? Surfshark allows unlimited device connections that you can use. Feel free to test the VPN or hack a trial using its 30-day money-back guarantee. Either way, if you’re not happy with the service, you can always ask for a refund.
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand
NordVPN is known to be one of the most secure VPNs in the market right now. Most users often love NordVPN for its ability to bypass streaming geo-blocks with reliable online protection.
It offers around 5500+ servers in 59 countries, all of which are optimized to unblock streaming services and websites in countries that block it. You can additionally try connecting to its Double VPN servers for better protection. In the US alone, it offers more than 1970 servers, which can unblock Disney+ from Thailand.
We connected to the NordVPN US servers to test access to Disney Plus in Thailand. You can even use the same VPN to access Disney+ in South Africa and other countries other than Thailand.
We not only were able to watch Disney Plus in Thailand but got access to US Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and others in the country. For further surety, we even took upon other user reviews of people living in Thailand to make sure the service worked there.
Speeds won’t be an issue, since most of the NordVPN servers derived speeds fast enough to overcome buffering. To safely watch Disney+ in Thailand, NordVPN will encrypt your connection with its AES 256-bit encryption.
There’s a protocol called NordLynx which is one of the best to use for faster connections. Other features include a Kill Switch, Split-Tunneling, DNS leak protection, CyberSec feature to block ads and more.
Not sure about how NordVPN performs? Try testing the VPN with its free trial or dive into a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the service, you could always ask for a refund and account cancellation within the 30-days mark.
4. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN with servers to watch Disney Plus in Thailand
There are many reasons why users love CyberGhost, but in this instance, it’s mainly because it’s able to unblock a large number of streaming services. The CyberGhost app is user-friendly to use and easy to set up. It offers around 8000+ servers in 91 countries, out of which its US servers are optimized to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand.
The speeds are fast and the security suite is high. You won’t have to worry about data logging and lack of online privacy. CyberGhost thrives on protecting your connection with AES 256-bit encryption, matched with its other security features.
You can use its Kill Switch, its Split-Tunneling, and DNS protection to remain anonymous online, specifically when trying to watch Disney Plus content in Thailand.
CyberGhost is generally affordable, but you can still test the VPN with its free trial and 45-day refund period. This will give you the chance to test Disney Plus in Thailand among other streaming services.
5. IPVanish – US servers to access Disney Plus in Thailand
Last on the list, we have IPVanish, which is currently also one of the best VPNs to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand and a few other countries. Most users often get IPVanish because this US-based provider often unblocks US streaming services in countries where it’s geo-blocked.
Within its 2000+ servers in 75+ countries, we connected to its US servers to unblock Disney+ in Thailand, and even checked to see if other streaming services worked there. We got access to HBO, Hulu, Netflix and a couple others.
There is no free trial available, but you can hack one using its 30-day money-back refund period.
How to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand on multiple devices
You can stream Disney Plus on multiple devices in Thailand, such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and others. To help you get started instantly, we have highlighted tutorials below to help you access Disney+ on popular devices;
How to watch Disney Plus on Windows in Thailand
- Get a VPN subscription; we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN on your Windows.
- Sign in to your account.
- Connect to the US server as Disney Plus is available there.
- Now access Disney Plus in Thailand.
How to watch Disney Plus Thailand on Android
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN because of its consistently fast speeds.
- Download and install its app on your Android from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and sign in.
- Connect to the US server of ExpressVPN.
- Log into Disney+ and enjoy watching its content from Thailand without any geo-restrictions.
How to watch Disney Plus Thailand on iOS
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription.
- Download its app and install the ExpressVPN app from the App Store.
- Launch ExpressVPN and log in by using your credentials.
- Connect to its US server.
- Access Disney Plus on your iOS and start watching your favorite TV shows and movies in Thailand.
How to watch Disney Plus in Thailand via Fire TV Stick
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app from the Amazon app store.
- Sign in to the VPN using your credentials.
- Connect to its US servers as Disney Plus is available in the US.
- Access the Disney Plus app and start enjoying its content on Fire TV Stick from Thailand without any blockages.
How to watch Disney Plus in Thailand via macOS
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription.
- Download and install its app from the App store.
- Launch the VPN and sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to its US server.
- Access the Disney Plus app on the browser on your Mac.
- Start watching your favorite Disney Plus content on Mac from Thailand.
Disney Plus not working in Thailand with my VPN
As mentioned earlier, Disney Plus is one of the toughest streaming services when it comes to unblock it in regions where it is unavailable. However, a credible VPN service such as ExpressVPN can help you get past those geo-restrictions.
- Moreover, you may experience your VPN not working with Disney Plus in Thailand. To help fix it, we have provided some guidelines below that will assist you to make it work within no time:
- Ensure that you are using a reliable VPN service provider, such as ExpressVPN, as it has been tested to unblock Disney+ Thailand by thousands of users.
- Even after you connect to the US server of ExpressVPN, do not forget to clear your cache and cookies and restart your browser. This way, Disney Plus cannot track your actual location.
- Try connecting with another device.
- You can also try switching up between different US servers.
- Lastly, if none of the above works, you can contact the customer chat support of the VPN you are using and let them help you.
What content can I watch on Disney Plus in Thailand?
When you sign up with the most reliable VPN on our list and connect to a US server, you will then be able to unblock Disney Plus in Thailand. With that said, you will then be open to stream content ranging from:
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Disney Plus Animated films
- TV Shows
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Pixar content
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
Best Disney Plus TV shows and Movies you can Watch in Thailand
If you are someone new to Disney Plus and want to watch the best TV shows and movies on the platform, the list we have provided will help you. Disney Plus is home to the best-rated content available, which will make your weekends filled with fun.
Best TV shows to watch on Disney Plus Thailand
- Muppet moments
- Ms Marvel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- She Hulk
- Growing Up
- America’s National Parks
- High School Musical
- Running Wild
- The Quest
- The Simpsons
Best Movies to watch on Disney Plus Thailand
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- Dancing with the Stars
- Summer Vacation
- Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness
- The Rescue
- Hocus Pocus
- Black is King
- Santa Claus
Newly added content on Disney Plus
- In the Womb
- First Alaskans
- Short Circuit
- The Simpsons: Welcome to the Club
- Cars on the Road
- Epic Adventures
And that’s a wrap! You now know how to watch Disney Plus in Thailand, how to sign up and create a Disney Plus account in Thailand, and the best VPNs used to access it! Make sure you read up all the policies in your country regarding legalities, since topvpnservice, in no way, condones the violation of these terms.
FAQs – Watch Disney Plus in Thailand
Is Disney Plus available in Thailand?
No, Disney Plus is not available in Thailand as it is geo-restricted there. The best way to watch Disney Plus in Thailand is by using the best VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
Why does my Disney Plus not work in Thailand?
Disney Plus does not work in Thailand because it is not available there yet. You would need to get a US IP address to unblock Disney+ Thailand by subscribing to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
How to get Disney Plus to play continuously?
The process of making your Disney Play play continuously is quite simple. Select your profile icon > Navigate left > Edit Profiles > Choose the profile to adjust > Autoplay > Done.
How to watch Disney Plus in Thailand?
Disney Plus is a geo-restricted streaming service only available to users in the US or a few countries. However, because of that, Disney Plus is not available in Thailand and to access it there, you will need to change your IP address to a US one. The best way to do that is by using a VPN. With a VPN you will be able to watch Disney Plus in Thailand.
Can you watch Disney Plus internationally?
Disney Plus is geo-restricted and only available in some countries other than the US. This means you will not be able to access it anywhere outside the US or the countries where it’s launched.
When will Disney+ be available in Thailand?
There is no news yet of its availability in Thailand. However, you can still watch using the best VPN service provider such as ExpressVPN.
How many people can watch Disney Plus at once in Thailand?
With one Disney Plus subscription, you can stream its content on up to four different devices at once. However, with one Disney Plus account, around 7 profiles can use the service. This is best for large families. And, if you’re trying to watch Disney Plus in Thailand, connect to Surfshark since it allows unlimited device connections.
How much is Disney Plus in Thailand?
Disney Plus costs around $6.99/mo. which is 218.60 THB and around $69.99 a year which comes to 2188.80 THB. Both these packages come without ads. However, to sign up and unblock Disney Plus in Thailand, you will need to change your IP address to a US one with the help of a reliable VPN. We recommend Surfshark.
Can I access my Disney Plus account in another country?
Yes, you will be able to access your Disney+ account and watch offline content while traveling. However, to stream something new, you will need to be in a country where Disney Plus is available. If that’s not an option, use a VPN, change your IP address and access stream Disney Plus abroad, including Thailand.
Can I watch Disney Plus in Asia?
Yes, you can easily find Disney Plus available in most Asian countries. To name a few, you can watch Disney Plus in Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan and India. However, you won’t be able to watch Disney Plus content in all Asian countries, which is why you will need the best VPN for it.
Is Disney+ Hotstar available in Thailand?
Disney+ Hotstar is available in Thailand and was launched back in 2021, on the 30th of June. However, it’s not the same as Disney Plus.
Can I use a VPN to stream Disney Plus in Thailand?
Yes, you can use a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand. Make sure you connect to a VPN, because that is the only way to get access to it. You can choose any of the VPNs on the list and get access to it to regions other than Thailand.
How do I subscribe to Disney Plus in Thailand?
You can sign up or create a Disney Plus account in Thailand with the help of a VPN. When you change your IP address to a US one by connecting to the US server, you can then get a US Google gift card from Amazon and use it as a payment method.
Is it illegal to use a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand?
Even though using a VPN goes against the terms of service of Disney Plus, using a VPN is not deemed as illegal. You can connect to it and access your Disney Plus account in Thailand or anywhere else in the world.
Can I use a free VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand?
You can try using a free VPN to watch Disney Plus in Thailand, but it might not work. To get access, you will need a VPN that offers the best servers, particularly US ones. Free VPNs don’t usually offer a variety, nor come with the best security features to encrypt your connection. Instead, you could opt for a premium VPN that offers a free trial or hack one using its refund policy.
What’s included with a Disney Plus subscription?
With a Disney Plus subscription, you can easily watch thousands of Disney movies, series and more on multiple supported devices. Plus, if you’re already an account holder, you can watch content offline while traveling.
Leave a Reply