Not too sure about investing $3.25/mo. on IPVanish? Well, did you know that IPVanish allows you a free trial period? Read on if you’d like to know more!
People invest in the best VPNs for a number of solid reasons.
Among these many reasons include trying to gain access to some of the best streaming services that are blocked within their region. Other reasons include stabilizing speeds, unlimited bandwidth allowance, and online privacy.
However, how do you test all these out? How do you know if IPVanish really does unblock the US Netflix library? For this reason, a free trial is always needed.
IPVanish doesn’t offer a free trial in the traditional sense. It used to have a 7-day trial for iOS but has withdrawn on that proposal.
But, that’s alright because instead of testing the VPN for a limited time and that too only on iOS smartphones, why not use the IPVanish 30-day refund?
It’s free too!
Don’t know how to get it? Follow the step-by-step guide below.
How to claim the IPVanish 30-day free trial?
Who needs the 7-day free trial for iOS when you now have a 30-day trial period for unlimited device connections! IPVanish is a great provider and has always managed to work smoothly in the past. However, it gets the incentives of most VPN users being unsure of the service. So, now you have a chance to test it out!
- Go to the IPVanish website, and click on the orange button that says “Start Now”.
- Once, clicked, you’ll be redirected to a page that allows you to create your account and sign up for the service. Start by first choosing a price package. It doesn’t matter which one you go for, all include a reliable 30-day refund. However, I’d suggest the 1-year plan since it’s the most discounted.
- Now, create your IPVanish account by providing a valid email address and password.
- Choose a payment method.
- Now, all that’s left to do is download and install the app.
- That’s it! You now have your 30-day free trial period!
How do I unsubscribe from the free IPVanish trial?
Okay, so now you’ve used the IPVanish app and tested it out on multiple supported devices, so what’s next? You only wished to test the VPN out and not carry on with the subscription.
Here’s the thing, if you don’t cancel your subscription within the 30-day time frame, you won’t receive a refund.
It’s quite easy to do it. All you need to do is head back to the IPVanish website, contact the support chat and ask them for a full-refund. They’ll probably ask you to go to your control panel and click on “I wish to cancel my subscription”.
This will have to be done before the 30-day mark. Here’s what the money-back policy looks like:
What features do I get during the IPVanish free trial?
You have access to the entire IPVanish premium app during the refund period. Here’s what the trial period perks look like:
- 1400+ servers in 75+ locations
- Access to apps on all compatible devices
- Unlimited simultaneous connections (updated)
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Access to Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu and more
- A Kill Switch
- P2P support
- Good speeds
- And more!
For a clearer insight into all the features you’ll get during the free trial, here’s an IPVanish review that you can go through.
IPVanish is listed on the top of the chain, seated among a couple of other top quality VPN providers. But, we can’t really expect VPN users to blindly trust it, right? So, put an end to all your questions, and test the VPN out for yourself, using the IPVanish free trial.