Choosing the best VPN services isn’t an easy task, which is why I’ll be unveiling 7 of the best for multi-purposes!
There are so many VPN providers in the industry and each might be different in their own way, however, all serve the same purpose. All the VPNs we’ll be discussing on the top 7 VPN list, have been reviewed, tried, and tested multiple times before finalizing, carefully selected among many other VPN services.
They’re also based on VPN rankings, multiple user-experience evaluations, and more!
However, that’s not what makes these VPN services the best. I’ve picked them out mainly because of their all-round functionality, and compatibility towards any and every online task or service that needs sufficing.
- Surfshark(All-rounder VPN with multi-logins to unlimited devices at $2.49/mo.)
- NordVPN(Innumerable features with DNS leak protection at $3.71/mo.)
- ExpressVPN(Power VPN perfect for streaming and P2P at $6.67/mo.)
- IPVanish(US-based, powered for accessing restricted websites at $2.91/mo.)
- CyberGhost(Good security and P2P optimized servers at $2.75/mo.)
- FastestVPN(Fast speeds and sound security at $1.11/mo.)
- Windscribe(A good freemium VPN with unlimited bandwidth at $4.08/mo.)
All these VPNs have been tested for IP and DNS leaks, speed, unblocking abilities, user-friendliness and so much more, to enhance your online experience. They’ve also been thoroughly examined where the no-logging policies are concerned!
Before moving ahead, let’s first understand what a VPN is.
What is a VPN?
A VPN is short for “Virtual Private Network”, and is now become a necessity if you ever want to remain safe on the internet.
There are countless times when we surf the net and aren’t aware of the dangers of every website we try to gain access to. The result in that could harm the device we use, or cause losses in data or privacy. To get set up with the best VPN in 2020 or learn about different VPN types, you can check out a more detailed VPN guide on how it works.
So, what does a VPN do?
Protects your privacy
The best VPN is a tool designed to make all your online connections or network connections extremely secure; while protecting your privacy.
For instance, when you are connected to a VPN, it allows the connections to blend in with that of the computer or any device you’re using. Once a secure connection is established, all your traffic will be routed through an encrypted tunnel. No more worrying about privacy, when surfing the internet!
Unblocks international or geo-restrictive services
A VPN allows you to gain access to restricted streaming services like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, or Kodi. Maintaining your privacy and the provision of virtual IP addresses will come in handy if you’re in countries like China that have strict censorship laws.
Secures from external threats
It also works pretty great for anyone who’s on the move and happens to connect to a public Wifi, which is also harmful to your device.
To choose a VPN, you have to be able to do your research on an extensive level. Not all VPNs can provide the best services suitable for you, and in fact, could do more harm than good to your devices or anonymity.
For this very reason, to make your work a little easier, I tried and tested out every VPN mentioned above on the Top VPN Services Page. The outcome will render you the most trustworthy tools for securing your activities and identity; allowing you the liberty to surf right through the 21st century, securely.
The Best VPN Services in the Industry for 2020
Since you’re a little caught up with what a VPN is, you should know that the VPNs I went with have exceptionally rich features and serve not just one but multiple purposes altogether. Let’s take a quick tour of what makes these 7 providers among the top VPN services in the industry.
- Surfshark definitely deserves a spot in being one of the top VPN services. Having hailed from the British Virgin Islands, this makes the VPN fairly safe since there aren’t any retention laws.
- It has around 1700+ servers in 64 countries, some of which are perfect for streaming and torrenting through blocked content.
- It has great speeds that go hand-in-hand with your streaming desires, leaving your experience buffer-free.
- A bold selection of security protocols which include a Kill Switch, major protocols (IKEv2, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks), GPS Spoofing, Clean Web, Multihop, Whitelister, DNS and Leak protection, and other advanced features like The Hacklock and BlindSearch.
- Access to restricted streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, BBC Player, and more.
- Surfshark is compatible with a superior list of devices. In its list, it’s best for Firestick, Windows, Android, iOS, Apple TV, macOS, Nvidia Shield TV, and browser extensions,
- Amazing deals or discounts.
These are just a few of the highlighted features apart from further testing, taken from my Surfshark review, which shows it has so much more to offer only at $2.49/mo. You could try out the Surfshark free trial; allowing you to test the app!
- NordVPN is a Panama based VPN and has a strict no-logging policy.
- Another VPN that has a wide range of servers, 5500+ in 59 countries, spread across the globe.
- Speaking of a rich server list, it has a variety of US servers. This is why NordVPN works with US Netflix and other libraries like Canada, France, the UK, and the Netherlands.
- NordVPN takes its security measures very seriously, as do the others mentioned above, packing double protection with AES 256-bit encryption and DNS leak protection. It also has a Kill Switch, a CyberSec feature, an AdBlocker, and much more.
- NordVPN is also one of the few providers that work in China!
- Compatible with major platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Firestick, Android TV, Linux, and more.
- Delivers fast speeds, good for downloading all your favorite movies.
- Major protocols (PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN)
There’s a lot more for NordVPN to offer. You can find all of its in-app features and test reports in a detailed NordVPN review. All-in-all, NordVPN is one of the best you could choose for multi-purposeful reasons, which comes at a reasonable price of $3.71/mo.
- Just like Surfshark, ExpressVPN is another British Virgin Islands-based VPN.
- It holds around 3000+ servers in 94 countries, which are optimized for both streaming and torrenting.
- ExpressVPN also produced some of the best speed results.
- It works with Netflix and unblocks other services like Hulu, HBO GO, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime.
- You can try testing it out on your Android and iOS smartphones since ExpressVPN offers a 7-day free trial for it.
- Known to be one of the powerhouse VPNs in the industry, ExpressVPN doesn’t fall short of providing strong security. Some include bullet-proof AES 256-bit encryption, a Kill Switch, and a Smart DNS feature called MediaStreamer.
- Adding to its security, it supports major protocols (PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec).
- ExpressVPN is compatible with multiple platforms like Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, Linux, Firestick, Routers, and Smart TVs, and others.
- It even works in China.
Need more details on this provider? You’ll find it in our ExpressVPN review. This provider is known to be a little pricy as compared to others at $6.67/mo., but if you look at its features and performance, the price seems a little relevant.
If you’re planning on trying ExpressVPN through a regular subscription, you could always cancel your account and ask for a refund at any time during the first 30-days if not satisfied.
- IPVanish is a US-based VPN and unblocks Netflix with great ease, along with many other services.
- It has around 1400+ servers in 75+ countries.
- IPVanish supports all major platforms like Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and an app for Kodi.
- This provider now offers unlimited device connections.
- It offers security features like military 256-bit encryption, multiple protocols (IKEv2, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec), a SOCKS5 web proxy, and more.
- Supports torrenting platforms and more with fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth.
IPVanish makes one of the best and versatile VPN services that offer much more as compared to others in the market, for a price of $2.91/mo. It even offers a free trial for testing. Besides this, if you’d like to check it out in detail, head over to an IPVanish review.
- Being a Romanian based VPN, CyberGhost is located far from the 14-eyes alliance.
- It has a huge list of 6000+ servers in 90 countries, including China! CyberGhost also has dedicated servers for streaming and P2P, individually marked in the app.
- This provider operates on military-grade 256-bit encryption and sports all major protocols (OpenVPN, IKEv2, L2TP).
- Added to its list of security, it has a Kill Switch, and additional features by default that include (Blocking Ads, Malicious Websites, Online tracking, an Automated HTTPS Redirect, and a Data Compressor). It even offers an in-app feature for split-tunneling called “Exceptions.”
- Compatible with TOR adding to double encryption.
- Access to restricted services that include Kodi, Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, BBC iPlayer, and more. You can check out its unblocking performance using the CyberGhost free trial!
- Pretty decent speeds.
- Supports major platforms (Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, Fire TV, Android TV, and browser extensions).
- Hailing from the Cayman Island, FastestVPN supports strict no-data retention laws.
- FastestVPN has a simple list of 350+ servers in 39+ locations but packs a powerhouse of great speeds, overall.
- Keeps its security measures in great focus with impenetrable 256-bit encryption overall and 128-bit on PPTP protocol, malware protection, NAT Firewall, Adblocker, and more.
- Has the widest range of protocols (PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, OpenConnect, IKEv2, and IPsec).
- Access to Netflix and other restricted streaming services.
- Compatibility with major platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, macOS. Linux, routers, and apps for Kodi, Roku, Apple TV, and more).
FastestVPN is really one for the money. Starting at just $.1.11/mo. for its 3-year plan or get a 90% off on $0.83/mo for its 5-year plan. It provides great speeds for HD streaming. For a clearer image regarding its speed test and security protocols, check out a FastestVPN review.
- A Canadian based VPN, that’s located within the eyes-alliance but observes very strict no-logging and no copyright policies.
- Windscribe is known for being the best free and premium VPN in the industry.
- It has a very simple set of servers, around 100+ in 60+ countries.
- Known for providing staunch security features like 256-bit ciphers with SHA512 authentication and 4096-bit RSA key encryption. The other advanced features include Static IP, malware and leak protection, Firewall, an AdBlocker, and more.
- Includes major protocols (OpenVPN, IKEv2, and Stealth)
- The app even offers dedicated servers called Windflix for accessing Netflix. Windscribe also makes a great free app for torrenting.
- Compatible with numerous platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, browser extensions, Smart TVs, and more.
Testing the top VPN services
Just like every other testing procedure, we first started off by collecting some of the best VPNs in the industry. Slowly but gradually we shortlisted them, picked according to certain aspects and functionality. Some of these include:
- Making sure they are reasonably priced VPNs and include refund policies that are reliable.
- Abide by their strict privacy policies and no-data-retention laws.
- Additional advanced features like Kill Switch, multiple-protocols, encryption, etc.
- A speed test is conducted, using multiple servers, covering various locations. We check to see any major shifts in upload and download speeds.
- Tests for IP leak, DNS, and WebRTC leaks are conducted, again using various server locations.
- Additionally, we look for in-built features and whether the app is user-friendly. This means that it needs to be easy to navigate, not too complex and whether it’s usable to beginners.
Need more details? You can follow this VPN review guide showing you how we test and choose these top providers.
Why you need top VPN services
You may have already come across a commonly asked question about, “Why should you be VPN protected?”. But, do you normally focus, trying to understand the importance of one?
A VPN is more of a bare necessity that could do you a whole lot of good in the long run. So, here’s why you need one:
Privacy and security measures
As we’ve discussed towards the beginning, a VPN, short for Virtual Private Network, is the ultimate tool for providing every internet user the endless possibilities of staying safe and secure.
This is regardless of the situation you’re in. A VPN gives you the upper hand of keeping all your devices and data safe in one shot while masking your identity and physical location.
Protection from unknown Wifi-sources
There are many situations where the free public Wifi you’re connected to, will steal all sensitive information. That’s why you need a VPN to keep you and your device entirely safe.
Protection from cyberattacks
It protects you from cyber-attacks, hackers, viruses, enhances anonymity, and allows you to break the spell of streaming services or P2P platforms that are restricted or under geo-blocks.
How to choose top VPN services
Looking at the rate of restricted and geo-blocked services, everyone around the world is bound to need a reliable VPN to stay safe online. You’ll be surprised at how much of dire need is given towards it. For most countries that have restrictions put their way, they fall into the category of the biggest VPN users in the world in 2020.
Here’s a small chart showing you that:
But again, restricted services aren’t easy to get into and propagate policies that could be a big deal. For this reason, it’s vital you get yourself acquainted with the best VPN in the industry, rather than an unknown provider or a free one.
Not all VPN services are safe!
All the VPNs mentioned in my list have been accumulated together based on the kind of features and security measures it offers and all you will need in a VPN. They were chosen based on:
- Jurisdiction – observing the no-data retention laws.
- Pricing – rendering a price that matches the rich features it provides.
- Servers – provide you with abundant server locations to stream and torrent with great speeds.
- Security – possessing top-notch security encryption and multiple protocols; protecting your devices and data.
- Accountability – making sure your privacy is maintained with leak protection and no-logging policies.
- Bandwidth – capable enough to provide you with unlimited bandwidth
- Compatibility – has to support all the major devices and apps for various platforms.
- Accessibility – providing you front row seats to all restricted streaming services like Netflix.
- Functionality – able to function in many countries that have strong censorship laws like China and South Africa.
- Masking – strong enough to mask your identity, GPS or IP.
- Helpline – it may seem unimportant, but every provider must be responsive enough to assist you with your VPN requirements.
All 7 VPN providers mentioned are capable enough to provide you with all-round accessibility and a plethora of rich features, enough to let you safely surf through multiple internet dimensions.
What VPN services are you looking for?
Okay, since you’ve come this far; going through the VPN guide on how to choose one and what services they provide, you probably understand a little more about what a VPN is. But just in case you’re looking for a VPN based on specific needs, here’s another guide on:
Cheapest VPN services with the best features
There are many VPNs out there, but only a pinch of them pack a heavy punch with advanced features according to the price. These providers mentioned above are not only cheap VPN services but deliver the best in overall performance.
Fast speeds and P2P/Torrenting
Torrenting can be a little daunting. Firstly, if you have poor speeds, it takes forever. To be able to torrent also means breaking 100 copyright laws, depending on what country you live in. So for that, you should consider one of the four torrenting VPNs, that also deliver superior speeds.
Streaming – Best VPN services for Netflix and Kodi
Binging on all the latest movies or series is the number one source of entertainment. However, Kodi and Netflix seem to be among the more popular choices. To gain access to streaming service giants like Netflix and Kodi can only be done with the help of the best VPN.
One of the biggest entertainment and streaming must-haves to make it to everyone’s hit-list is services like Netflix or Kodi. But again, not everyone in the world is allowed to enjoy such perks.
Netflix has certain restrictions put its way and only offered in full swing to the people of America. Kodi, on the other hand, is a free open-source media player, but not everyone around the world can access it to the max, except if they’re using the best Kodi VPN.
So to get on board with the US Netflix library and to stream safely on Kodi without restrictions, you should really consider one of these three VPNs; known for having the best unblocking abilities in the VPN market.
Top VPN services for seamless gaming
When you’re part of a gaming crew or even taking part in online gaming with other players from around the world, there are chances that not everyone around the globe has access to gaming platforms; like Fortnite. There are likelier chances for the speeds to drop during your gaming.
Choosing the best VPN for gaming means putting an end to buffering and gaining access to numerous gaming websites. These 5 VPNs also create a seamless experience for its users by protecting all the devices and data in use.
The best VPN services for online privacy
These three VPNs, all hailing from privacy-friendly regions with a user-friendly interface are the best for keeping your data anonymous and secured.
They offer great online experiences, without logging your data, nor leaks in IP, DNS, and WebRTC. All the VPNs in our list abide by the no-logging rule, but these 3 stand out in having more than just strict no-log policies; with the inclusion of solid privacy features in the app.
VPN with the best services for Firestick and Nvidia Shield
Scoring the fastest and most secure connections for all your online and global streaming can go haywire if you choose the wrong VPN. The three providers mentioned above, are best VPN for Firestick and Nvidia Shield. They provide security, privacy, access to geo-blocked sites, heavy encryption, and fast HD streaming speeds.
Best for Android and iOS devices
Being the bases of the most downloaded platforms, you’ll find countless providers shipping their VPN apps, even though almost 90% of them do more harm than good.
Both Android and iOS devices have come with inbuilt security, but it isn’t enough.
The search for the best VPN for Android or an iOS VPN is not easy, which is why the two VPNs mentioned above are by far the best. It’ll give you access to a wide range of services, user-friendly apps, and supporting not just two but a vast number of platforms, all while delivering tight security measures; even on an iPhone.
Best VPN services for Windows
These 5 providers are the best Windows VPNs right now. Being the most famous platform for carrying out your day to day internet surfing, these VPNs are designed specifically for Windows clients and comes with a user-friendly interface. They make a perfect pick, with all-round features, having P2P and streaming support, a no-logging policy, and tight security.
Best for Mac
Apple has come a long way in making the best products that serve quite a smooth layer of protection, with solid privacy options.
But again, every device/operating system always deserves a bit of more attention to detail, especially where security is concerned.
Third-party websites, ISPs, and hackers are always on the hunt for new data to steal – new platforms to invade. For this, the only solution to make sure your mac devices are protected is by using a reliable VPN. The 3 mentioned are the best macOS VPNs.
Functionality with Chromebook
It doesn’t matter if you use a desktop, a phone, or even a laptop, all your devices are vulnerable to online threats. It’s always best to do your research and look for the best VPN reliable enough to support multiple platforms.
These 4 VPNs have made it to the list of best VPNs for your Chromebook and more, depending upon speeds, encryption, budget, and overall performance.
Best for browser extensions
Choosing the best VPN should always deliver an extra lead towards browser extensions. There are countless websites that you might log on-to, on a regular basis, from your unprotected browser. Most of these websites bring on malicious content or lead on cybercriminals; endangering your devices and data.
These VPNs are not only the best for innumerable devices but also have VPN extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
Best on routers
Choosing a VPN that works well with multiple platforms including routers, is a big win-win situation. Using a VPN on a router means immediate connectivity to the VPN services for countless devices that aren’t directly compatible with a VPN or for platforms that don’t come with a dedicated app.
Provides top-notch security
Providing staunch security features like Kill Switch, bullet-proof encryption, DNS leak protection, and much more, maintaining its no-data retention laws, these are perfect for keeping all your devices super secure, far from harm’s way.
A good free and premium VPN
There are many free VPNs in the market, but most of them are falsely advertised. Windscribe is known to be the best and most reliable freemium VPNs in the industry, being very generous with its free features and great speeds.
Best for China
China among a couple of other countries has been cursed with censorship blocks and online surveillance. It is also one of the main countries to be very strict on tracking down VPNs and blocking them. Very few VPNs lately have made it to the list of being able to work profoundly while being in China.
Compatibility with TOR
TOR is like an extra layer of security or a single layer when on its own. Pairing it with the best VPN, doubles its chances of security, creating a thick protective shield for all your devices.
However, when using TOR with a VPN, your download speeds could lag impeccably. So it’s always wise to choose VPNs that provide robust security features and moderate speeds if not high.
On the other hand, if you ever find yourself in the dark web while using TOR, always remember that the safer option would be using a VPN with it. This is because even though TOR acts as a layer of protection, other websites or ISP can still see that you’re using it. Running it with a VPN can add anonymity.
Best VPN services for simultaneous Multi-logins
- Surfshark – (Unlimited multi-connections)
- CyberGhost – (7 multi-device logins)
- NordVPN – (6 multi-device logins)
- ExpressVPN – (5 multi-device logins)
- IPVanish – (Unlimited multi-device logins)
- Windscribe – (unlimited multi-connections)
- FastestVPN – (10 multi-device logins)
These providers are the best for multiple devices, keeping all your devices secure from wherever you may be, in a single shot.
The best VPN in terms of all-round services
If we had to choose one, Surfshark made it to the top of the VPN list for a number of reasons.
- It’s known as one of the top dogs in the VPN industry and not because it has a catchy name to it, but rather, because of the quality features this VPN possesses.
- The app has a friendly interface, best for beginners and professionals alike.
- It’s an all-rounder VPN with the best security measures, keeps your privacy/anonymity as its main priority.
- Possesses fast speeds, unblocks restricted streaming services, and websites.
- Compatible with unlimited devices for example: (Windows, iOS, Android, macOS, routers, and Fire TV).
- It allows unlimited device-connections simultaneously with just one subscription.
So it’s pretty much like paying a small price of $2.49/mo., unlocking the best of the best.
What can you do with a VPN?
The question should really be, what all can’t you do with a VPN. The possibilities of using a VPN are endless.
Keeps your life private
Firstly, it is the main factor behind providing you with the online privacy you deserve. You’ll never have to worry about websites or your ISP tracking your every move or browsing through your history.
Access to geo-restricted streaming services
It allows you to access content from all over the world. In most circumstances, you probably would have a tough time watching all your favorite shows from wherever you are located. This happens especially if the content you want is available only to the locals of another country.
For example, Netflix is available full-fledged to the people of the US.
With a VPN, you’d just have to connect to one of the server locations of the content that’s broadcasted in that country. With the best VPN, you could access platforms like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Kodi, Amazon Prime, and many other local or international services.
Bypass censorship blocks
Speaking of accessing restricted content, there are countries like China, Russia, or Iran that have censorship laws heavily enforced by the government. There are even bans put on VPNs and access to many websites.
Using a VPN in these countries could put a damp to the law. However, the VPNs I mentioned are among government-approved providers, as well as able to break through censored platforms.
Protection from third-party hotspots
Have you heard of stranger danger? The same applies to public internet hotspots. When in a public place, never try to gain access to any unknown Wifi source without a VPN. This can cause valuable data on your phone to be hacked or wiped out.
VPNs today are developed also for the use of high-end businesses or corporations. It allows you to connect to the company’s Intranet when traveling to another country, eliminating the requirement to connect with an unknown internet source.
Unlimited bandwidth and speed
If you’re a streaming or torrenting fanatic, you probably understand how devastating it can be to have your content stop midway or even buffer for the longest time.
This usually happens with the limited data caps provided either by your ISP or the streaming service. It could be completely avoided by using a reliable VPN that allows you unlimited bandwidth and great speeds, bumping up your streaming possibilities.
Apart from this, torrenting can be quite a risk. Most of its usage involves breaking through copyright laws to download content. That pretty much makes it illegal. However, if you happen to pick one of these 7 VPNs, you’d be far from worrying about the inevitable.
Using your device for extreme surfing could sometimes leave you accessing the wrong website at the wrong time. A VPN helps secure your device from viruses or malware, keeps your data leak-free, and punches away unwanted ads/pop-ups that could be clickbait.
This is different from wanting your privacy. Sometimes you’re entitled to surf the net without third parties or your ISP finding out who you are or where you’re located. A VPN masks your actual IP, providing you with another IP address from a different location according to your preference.
Of course, not all VPNs can allow you the unlimited requirements that you deserve, for this reason, I have shortlisted the best VPNs that can deliver great performance.
Safeguards multiple devices at a time
Internet users of this age are usually hooked on to not one, but many devices at a time. There are VPNs in the industry that have vast usages but not all provide the ability to safeguard multiple devices at a go. So, to avoid making many subscriptions, the VPNs listed, allow you to connect up to multiple devices simultaneously per subscription.
Choosing the right server locations for the job
Most VPN providers may be cheaper in comparison, but that would be no good if the security and server list they provide is stale in comparison.
The list of VPNs I have provided on this page is more than meets the eye. Being rich in both features and functionality, they have a server list that’s abundant in locations, suitable for carrying out certain tasks.
For example, if you wish to Netflix, it’s best you connect to a US server for the optimum results. Other country locations that hold strict data privacy laws and super speeds, which you can connect to, on one of these VPNs, are:
Can I use a free VPN?
Yes, you can, but is that really what you want?
There are very few free VPN services in the market that actually offer good services and if you land up with the wrong one, there’s a lot that can go wrong.
For a clearer picture, a free VPN can be described as a can of peas that may have expired three months ago. You go for it without thinking twice or if they’d be okay to eat because the price tag on it is practically close to free. You eat it and find yourself sick to your stomach.
If you’re wondering why I compared a free VPN to an expired can of peas, well then you need to understand that as tempting as the offer of a free VPN sounds, doesn’t mean it could be the safest option. It could be a danger in ways like:
- Not encrypting your data
- Won’t be virus or malware protected
- Won’t take care of the privacy/anonymity you need.
- Be a risky option and an open invitation for hackers to break-in
- Lacks masking abilities that could reveal your identity in one wrong shot
On the other hand, as I mentioned, there are only a couple of free VPNs that are reliable. But it’s best if you go for Windscribe, which has both free and pro versions; offers rich features and even better security in its premium version. It’s one of the few VPNs that offer plentiful features even for its free app.
Are VPNs legal?
Now coming to the question that has been circling most of our minds. Yes, VPNs are legal, in 196 countries to be exact. I checked!
However, the legality of VPNs is a very delicate topic and needs to be taken seriously. Just because you have access or the power to work a VPN from where you are, doesn’t mean it’s wise to abuse its usage. Rules always apply.
On the other hand, there are a couple of countries that do have a VPN block put up. They include:
These countries have policies against VPNs and if caught, you could be charged with severe consequences. However, these countries do allow certain VPNs that are approved by the government.
This is why I have hand-picked 7 of the top VPN services, based on their profound functionality and precautionary measures.
Choosing the best VPN services for every single activity you partake in, is your given right. But it all depends on how you choose to take advantage of these perks.
These 7 VPNs have done justice in my books, providing not only the best security and speeds in the VPN realm but also sticking to their policies, which you’ll be able to see in extent in all my reviews per VPN.
They work particularly great for almost everyone around the world, in countries like the UK, US, China, Iran, etc. It gives you the chance to exercise your rights in the online world. You’ll also be able to stream endlessly on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, Amazon Prime, and more.
All 7 providers are capable of protecting all your devices. They incorporate the best server locations, are compatible with a rich platform of devices/apps. Some of these platforms include (Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, Chrome extensions, smart TVs, gaming consoles, etc.); all while preserving your online privacy.
They’re the best choices for small businesses, and large corporations. They’re even great for home, school, or colleges. Their features are capable enough to suit any setting or platform. Lastly, another great thing is, that they have free-trials and refund policies for testing purposes.