With the NordVPN free trial hack, you will be able to test and use the VPN for up to 30-days! Sounds like something you’d want? Then use our tutorial to hack your way into a NordVPN 30-day free trial!
The NordVPN free trial
Most VPNs don’t offer a trial period, however, luckily, NordVPN does. Although, the absolutely free trial is only available for Android smartphones.
If you want to test NordVPN for free on other operating systems or devices, you can try my hack to use its 30-day money-back guarantee for free!
First, let’s take a look at the…
NordVPN 7 days free trial
NordVPN used to proudly boast its 3-day free trial a few months ago, which didn’t require you to provide any credit card or payment details, except for your email ID.
The NordVPN free trial used to be cost-free, but, then they decided to drop the idea as soon as many customers started abusing its perks. You won’t even find it mentioned on the website! That’s how careful they’re being!
However, back in 2020, the free trial was then brought back and available for 7-days on both Android and iOS smartphones. You would have to provide your credit card details just for protocol.
But now, things have changed again. There is a 7-day free trial available but only for Android mobiles. Users can avail of it from the Google Play Store. I even reconfirmed this with the support chat. Here’s what they had to say:
How to claim your NordVPN 7day free trial
The great thing about NordVPN is that along with its free trial and refund period, it provides absolutely unlimited access to all of its premium features, which will be discussed further in the FAQ section.
But before you head to that, here’s how to get started with your 7-day free trial period for Android and iOS mobile devices:
- First, head over to either the “Google Play Store” and search for NordVPN.
- You’ll find a “Free Trial” button, click on it.
- To get the 7-day free trial activated, click on “Start Free Trial”, like so:
- To complete the entire process and get started with NordVPN’s amazing VPN security features, enter in your credit card information.
And don’t worry about reliability, NordVPN is trustworthy when it comes to keeping promises!
NordVPN follows strict policies. So, to avail of your refund, make sure you follow the steps precisely and don’t forget to cancel your trial period once you’re done giving the VPN a test drive.
The main reason NordVPN changed its policies regarding the provision of credit card details is that several netizens had been abusing the 3-day free trial period.
There were also some questions from the Reddit community. One of the highlighted questions included, “How do I abuse my free trial?” to which another Reddit user replied:
If you’re done with your 7-day free trial period and still want more, here’s what you can do…
The NordVPN 30-day trial hack
If you feel like 7-days was just not enough and need a little more time to test out all of the NordVPN features, you should give its 30-day refund trial a go!
NordVPN, being a great provider, seems to be looking out for its users a whole lot more, by allowing you to test it out on 6 devices simultaneously per subscription for the 30-day trial.
You can use the money-back guarantee on all the major but supported devices like Windows, Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Linux, Firestick, etc.
There are very few circumstances where a VPN provides both a free trial and a refund trial period. NordVPN provides both, just in case you’re still double-minded. Here’s how to get started with the 30-day trial period with a money-back guarantee:
- Head over to the NordVPN website, and click on the Pricing tab.
- Get started by choosing a suitable payment package for you. Don’t worry you won’t get charged if you cancel your trial period within the 30-day time frame.
- Create your account, by providing an email ID and a password:
- Choose a method of payment. NordVPN also provides the option of cryptocurrency, just in case you want to stay anonymous.
Remember, you’ll only get charged for the package you signed up with if you don’t cancel your trial period within the 30-day slot. You can cancel your account subscription at any given time, but a full refund can only be availed within the first 30-days after signing up.
Also note, as much as I trust NordVPN, always make sure to read carefully through their terms of service regarding the refund, or contact the support chat for further details. They’re very helpful!
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions just in case you’re looking for a quick fix:
What’s the difference between the NordVPN discount coupon and the free trial?
There is a difference between the free trial and the NordVPN discount coupon. The free trial lets you test out the VPNs premium features, whereas the discount coupon lets you know the best NordVPN price at the moment.
This includes the best-budgeted price for you and gives you an insight on what package to go with just in case you feel like continuing with the VPN after the free trial.
The NordVPN price by the month is around $11.95/mo. Its 1-year plan is around $4.92/mo., and the best price at the moment is its 2-year plan of $4.89/mo., saving you around 59%.
How do I set up the NordVPN app?
- After you’ve subscribed to NordVPN, download the app, and install it.
- Once you’ve installed it, launch the app.
- You’ll be required to log in with the same email and password you provided when subscribing to the service.
- Head over to the settings and make any changes that you seem fit.
- Connect to a suitable NordVPN server location.
- Hit connect and start surfing!
What can I do with the 7-day free trial period?
Just because it’s a free trial period, doesn’t mean that NordVPN will deprive you of its premium features. There’s a lot that you can do with NordVPN, even if it’s for only 7 days.
If security and privacy are what you’re looking for, then NordVPN provides top-grade encryption protocols, a Kill Switch, a new CyberSec feature to remove ads, and other advanced features that you can add to your device and data security measures.
If entertainment is your main focus, then NordVPN is known to provide you with immediate access to restricted streaming platforms like Netflix, ESPN, Disney Plus, Comedy Central, BBC iPlayer, HBO Go, Hulu, DAZN, Hotstar, and Amazon Prime, etc. It also provides support for P2P file sharing. However, surf safely and wisely!
How to avail of a full refund?
If you’re not satisfied with NordVPN within the first month, ask for a refund by:
- Login with your account details on the web page.
- On your account page, you’ll find an icon that says “Change Plan” and “Confirm Cancellation”.
- Head over to the live chat support and reconfirm your refund through the cancellation of the account.
- Request a refund.
- And that’s it! It’ll take a short while for the money to transfer back into your account.
How can I cancel my NordVPN subscription?
Just in case you’re not too thrilled about NordVPN, you can end your subscription and avail a refund by:
- Login to your NordVPN account on the website.
- Next, you click on your Account and then on Payments
- You’ll find a button that says, Cancel Subscription, towards the end of the page.
- They’ll probably ask you for a valid reason so that they can improve or resolve the issue.
- Click on Continue and then on Cancel My Subscription.
What features does the NordVPN free trial come with?
Most of you must assume that just because it’s a free trial, automatically means it comes with fewer features. But, that’s not the case. You’ll be allowed to access all of its in-app features.
So, here’s a brief idea of what to expect from the NordVPN free trial:
- NordVPN doesn’t log user data and follows a strict no-logs policy
- AES 256-bit encryption
- OpenVPN protocol
- 5400+ servers in 59 countries
- NordVPN unblocks US Netflix from anywhere in the world.
- Fast speeds
- P2P support
- 6 multi-device support
- Unlimited bandwidth (even for the free trials)
- Kill Switch
- 24/7 support chat
All this and more is why NordVPN is a favorite among users.
You now know how to avail yourself of the NordVPN free trial!
NordVPN offers only the best for all its valued users and future customers. This also includes stretching out its premium services by offering a 7-day free trial for Android and iOS mobile users, and a 30-day money-back guarantee for you to test the premium VPN out a little longer. This is practically giving you free access to NordVPN!
If you’re looking for other NordVPN deals or would like to check out a cheaper option, you can have a look at our page for VPN deals and discounts.