Have you heard of Surfshark? If you’re new to VPNs, you should know that Surfshark is one of the leading providers today. It’s been around for quite some time but seems to just get better and better. Of course, some new users would be skeptical about buying a VPN that they haven’t tested before. So, if you’re wondering, “Does Surfshark have a free trial?” The answer is yes! This guide will show you how to get a 7-day Surfshark free trial for Android and iOS apps, and macOS devices.
Our team tested the VPN using the free trial just to see how credible the provider and its trial period are. Its speeds are not only some of the fastest, but its security features worked. So, if you’re looking to run some tests, you can use the Surfshark 7-day free trial period.
Is There a Surfshark Free Trial?
Yes, Surfshark offers a 7-day free trial. However, the free trial is only available on the Google Play Store and App Store. This means for the free trial to work, the device you use needs to operate on Android, iOS, or macOS.
Quick Guide – How to Get a Surfshark Free Trial in 2023
As mentioned, Surfshark does offer a 7 day free trial for Android and iOS smartphones, and macOS. Here’s a quick tutorial showing you how to get started on smartphones:
- Download and install the Surfshark app on Android or iOS from the App or Google Play Store
- Launch the app. Click on the “Start free trial” button.
- Head to the signup page to create your account and select a package.
- You will now be able to start your Surfshark free trial. However, make sure to cancel the trial before 7 days end to avoid getting charged.
Why Use Surfshark’s Free Trial?
Surfshark’s free trial is a great way to get acquainted with its features. Right now, Surfshark is one of the leading VPNs today with the most advanced security features. Plus, it also gives you amazing discounts on its two-year subscription. When testing the Surfshark free trial, you get access to all the servers, and all features, but can only use it on Android, iOS, and macOS devices.
How to Get a Surfshark Free Trial on Android and iOS Devices
- To get the Surfshark free trial, head to the Google Play Store or the App Store, and download the Surfshark app on your device.
- You now have to create your account by clicking on “Create Account.” Enter in your email address and a password.
- Select the best package that you need. I recommend the 2-year plan it’s the most affordable. You won’t be charged until the 7 days ends.
- Now, all you need to do is sign in to your Surfshark account and use your Surfshark free trial. Remember to cancel the free trial before 7 days end to avoid being charged accidentally.
You can use the same steps to get the free Surfshark trial for your macOS device. Now, just in case the 7-day Surfshark free trial isn’t enough, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee that you can try using.
How to Hack a Surfshark Free Trial with its 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Now, just in case the 7-day trial is not enough, and you would like to test the Surfshark app on multiple devices, you can hack a free trial with the 30-day money-back guarantee. Here’s how:
- Go to the Surfshark website and create your account by choosing any package.
- Once you select the package, add your email ID, password, and payment method.
- Check out, and wait for your payment to process.
- Now, download and install the VPN app on any device.
- Use Surfshark for free but remember to cancel your subscription before 30 days end.
- You now have your 30-day Surfshark free trial.
How to Cancel Surfshark 7-Day Free Trial
Just in case you’re not willing to continue with a subscription after 7 days of using Surfshark for free, you will need to cancel the trial before the deadline. This is to avoid getting charged. Here’s how to do it:
Cancel Surfshark Free Trial on Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and click on your account.
- Select “Payments and subscriptions.”
- Next, click on “Subscriptions” in the next window.
- Click on your Surfshark subscription that is ongoing.
- Select “Cancel subscription.”
- You should now be notified about your subscription ending once the Surfshark free trial is over.
- And you’re done!
Cancel Surfshark Free Trial on iOS
- Head to your iOS “Settings.”
- Click on your Apple ID account.
- Click on “Subscriptions.”
- Select your ongoing Surfshark subscription.
- Click on “Surfshark VPN.”
- Scroll and then select “Cancel Free Trial.”
- You’re done!
Cancel Surfshark Free Trial on MacOS
- Go to the App Store.
- Click on your profile name and then “Sign In.”
- Click on “Account Settings.”
- Head to “Subscriptions” and then click on “Manager.”
- Tap on “Edit” next to the Surfshark app.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
The best way to prevent being changed after your trial Surfshark period ends is to disable the auto-renewal option when you sign up for the service. Even if you forget, Surfshark will notify you 24 hours before it ends. If you do skip the deadline, you can always use the 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Cancel Your Surfshark 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re using the Surfshark 30-day free trial hack, here’s how to avoid being charged:
- Sign into your Surfshark account from the website.
- Go to the “Billing” tab and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- You only need to wait for an email telling you that your Surfshark subscription ended.
You can alternatively contact Surfshark support to ask for account termination or a refund. They’re fast to respond.
Cancel Surfshark Money-Back Guarantee on Windows
- Go to Surfshark.com.
- Contact customer support via email or live chat.
- Tell them you’d like to cancel your subscription.
- They will ask you a reason for leaving.
- State one and wait for your account to end.
- This is the best way for you to use the 30-day risk-free trial hack on Windows and explore all the features.
What does the Surfshark free trial offer?
Surfshark has more than 3000 servers in 90+ countries. You can use these servers to access geo-blocked content and libraries. You can unblock Netflix and watch Marvel movies or watch Moofall on HBO Max in Spain. The possibilities are endless.
The Clean Web feature will keep ads, malware, and spyware away while you browse, surf, or stream the web. With multiple security protocols like WireGuard and OpenVPN, you can maintain anonymity and even hide from your ISP.
To get the most out of your free trial, you should test all of Surfshark’s features. We recommend:
- Testing geo-blocked libraries
- Checking torrenting speed
- Checking download and upload speeds
- Checking ad block features
- Trying multi-hop servers
- Using Surfshark for gaming
We checked all of these in our Surfshark review. We were happy with the results, but we recommend doing your own research while you have the opportunity. Also, please remember that you will not get a refund if you breach Surfshark’s Terms of Service.
Once you’ve tested everything out, you can choose to continue the subscription or unsubscribe and get your money back.
Conclusion – Surfshark Free Trial Verdict
And that’s a wrap on how to get a Surfshark free trial for 7 days on Android, iOS, and Mac and how to hack a free trial over the 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re wondering which one is better, it’s according to your preference.
However, just to weigh your options, the 7-day free trial is shorter and limited to 3 OS devices (Andriod, iOS, and Mac) while the 30-day money-back guarantee is for a month and on unlimited device connections.
Although, the free trial does not require upfront payment, whereas the money-back guarantee does. In the end, both the Surfshark free trial and refund option give you access to the best streaming services, security protection for devices and data, faster speeds, and malware blocking.
FAQs – Surfshark Free Trial
Does Surfshark have a free trial?
Yes, Surfshark does offer a free trial that you can use for 7 days on Android, iOS, and macOS. However, if you’d like to test the VPN on another device, you can use the 30-day money-back guarantee to hack a trial.
How do I get a 7-day Surfshark free trial?
To get a 7 day Surfshark free trial, you need to head to either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download the VPN there. Run the app and sign up for the service. You won’t get charged until 7 days end.
How long does the Surfshark free trial last?
The free trial that Surfshark offers lasts for 7 days. However, if you need more time, we suggest buying a subscription over the 2-year plan and asking for a refund before 30 days end.
Is there a Surfshark free trial for 30 days?
No, there is no 30-day free trial for Surfshark, but you can hack one. All you need to do is sign up for the service, test the VPN for 30 days, and apply for account cancelation 24 hours or days before the deadline. However, make sure that you don’t violate the terms and conditions. The support team needs a valid reason and proper use of the service to process the refund.
Can I use the free Surfshark trial on Windows?
There is no free trial for Windows, but you can use the 30-day Surfshark money-back guarantee for it. In fact, with it, you can test the VPN on any supported device and make unlimited simultaneous connections.
How reliable is the Surfshark free trial according to Reddit?
According to the Reddit VPN community, Surfshark is rated as fast, reliable, and secure. Most users were able to stream the best movies from Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, and other services. The speeds were desirable for the gaming community too eliminating high ping.
Do I need a Credit Card for the Surfshark free trial?
You don’t need a credit card for the free trial until after it ends. Plus, there are several payment methods that you can use like PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, crypto, etc.
Is there a Surfshark free trial code?
There isn’t any free Surfshark trial code, but there is a discount code only for SharkStudents.
Can I get Surfshark for free?
Yes, but only for 7 days on iOS, Android, and Mac devices. To avoid getting billed after the trial, you need to cancel the free trial either from your account or by contacting customer service.
Is NordVPN free trial better than Surfshark?
The Surfshark trial is better than NordVPN because, with NordVPN, you get 7 days only for Android and have to provide credit card information.
Can I get Surfshark free trial for Firestick?
There is no free Surfshark trial for Firestick, but you can still get a risk-free trial for Fire device with the 30-day money-back guarantee. This gives you the option to test it on streaming apps, for Fire TV gaming, music downloads, and more.
Will I be charged when the Surfshark free trial ends?
You won’t get charged during the free trial, however, if you do happen to forget to cancel the trial, you can use the 30-day money-back guarantee for a refund. However, chances are you might actually want to stay on with the subscription considering how good the VPN works.