ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN services in the industry right now. However, if you’re not happy with the service, there’s always a 30-day refund that you can look into. Learn how to cancel your ExpressVPN account and ask for a refund.
How to cancel your ExpressVPN Account and Get a Refund
Whenever you sign up for the ExpressVPN service, you get to access a wide variety of superlative features. Yes, the service is a little pricey, but that’s why you should go for the discounted price instead of the ExpressVPN monthly plan.
Also, apart from the ExpressVPN discount coupon, it has a 7-day free trial for smartphones and a reliable 30-day refund policy. This means anyone willing to try the VPN out now has a whole month of premium access. All you have to do is download and install the app to get started.
The refund period is not included for those who use the ExpressVPN app for more than a month. However, if all you’re planning to do is cancel your account, take a look at the tutorial below.
How to cancel your ExpressVPN account
- First, head over to the ExpressVPN website and sign in to your account.
- Now, once you’ve signed in, go into your Dashboard and click on “Manage subscription settings.”
- Click on “Turn off automatic renewal” in the settings.
- You’ll be redirected to another page, provided with three options. Click on the one that says, “I have an issue and don’t want to keep using ExpressVPN.” And then click on “Skip.”
- You’ll be redirected to a warning page, providing you with two options. Click on the one that says, “Stop my service on the expiration date.”
- Now, you’ll be redirected back to your Dashboard. Click on the option that says “Turn On Automatic Renewal.”
Now, if you’ve just got yourself an ExpressVPN subscription, and are less than a month into the service, you can still get a refund. Take a look below at how you can get a full ExpressVPN refund.
How to get a full ExpressVPN refund
- Once you’ve re-confirmed the cancellation of the automatic renewal, contact the ExpressVPN support chat asking them for a refund. On your account page, you’ll see a little blue box at the lower-left corner of the screen that says “Need help? Contact us”. Click on it.
- Once you click the chatbox, fill out a form with your email ID, and ask them for the cancellation of your account and a refund. Hit the “Send” button.
- That’s about it. You’ll now receive an email, letting you that your request for a refund and cancellation has been processed. It’ll take a few business days for the process and then an additional week or less to receive a full ExpressVPN refund.
Quick guide to cancel your ExpressVPN account and get a refund
- Sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- Contact the ExpressVPN customer support
- Ask for a refund before 30-days ends and wait as little as 7 days to get your money back.
ExpressVPN is great. It managed to unblock multiple streaming services with the best speeds, some of which include Netflix and Amazon Prime. You can catch all of its test and performance results in my ExpressVPN review.
However, since it’s on the pricier side, and in case you wish to cancel your ExpressVPN account, there are other cheap vpn services to look out for. Surfshark is top on the list for the best and cheapest VPN. Either way, you can always opt for a free trial VPN to test it out before settling.
Just in case you’re not happy with ExpressVPN, take a look at our VPN list for the best discounts and deals, offering the most affordable packages!
Leave a Reply