Eager to get started with the ExpressVPN app but don’t know how to get started? Well, …you will have access in no time! In this guide, I’ll be showing you how to sign up, download, and install the ExpressVPN app within a few minutes!
However, if you still think you would rather learn more about the VPN before running straight into the sign-up and downloading process, here’s an updated ExpressVPN review for you to get better acquainted with.
How to sign up, download and install the ExpressVPN app on Windows
Before you download and install the ExpressVPN app, you first need to put your attention towards signing up for the service. Here’s how you can create your account:
- First, head over to the ExpressVPN website. You will see a huge red button that says “Get ExpressVPN”, click on it.
- Now, it will redirect you to the page where you can create your ExpressVPN account. First, start by choosing any one of the price packages that seems reasonable to you. The best-discounted price is $6.67/mo. Here is what your other options look like:
- Now, move to the next step and provide an Email ID. This is needed just in case there are any account issues or new updates to share with you.
- Finish up by choosing a payment method. The best part about ExpressVPN is that it allows a whole variety of payment options; inclusive of Bitcoin. This is the safest choice ensuring you a full anonymous experience. Here are what the options look like:
- Now to complete the account creation, you will receive an email asking you to set up a password for your account. Either enter it in on your own or go for the automatic password setup by ExpressVPN.
That’s all! Now your account has successfully been created.
How to download and install the ExpressVPN app
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be redirected to a page where you will receive an activation code. Read the instructions given along with it and follow through.
- The first of the instructions require you to choose which version of the app you would prefer according to the device you have. Click on download now, and wait for the ExpressVPN set up an extension to download.
- Once downloaded, begin to install the app following the instructions on the screen. When it is done installing, the ExpressVPN app will pop up on your screen. Click on “Sign in”.
- Now, it’ll require you to enter in the same activation code, which you can just copy and paste into the box.
- Click on continue, and you’ll be signed in automatically. That’s about it. Now to use the ExpressVPN app, you’ll be given a selection between manually choosing your server or use the smart location button. Click on any server and hit the “Connect” button.
That’s all! You’re in!
Now start browsing. ExpressVPN allows a total of 5 simultaneous device connections. So, if you feel like adding more to your list just click on the option in your settings that says “Set Up Other Devices”.
If however, you’d like to cancel your subscription and avail a full refund, follow this link.
To conclude – Why choose ExpressVPN?
You now have your ExpressVPN app all set and ready to use!
For those who aren’t too sure about the service and don’t feel up for the full review, here are a few highlighted pros about using the service:
- Privacy-friendly country of origin
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries
- Unblocks the US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Hotstar and more!
- Offer a Smart DNS proxy
- The apps are DNS and IPv6 leak protected
- Amazing speeds!
- Compatible with a huge list of devices and operating systems
- Allows 5 simultaneous multi-device connections
- Has a Kill Switch and other advanced features!
Do you know that ExpressVPN also offers a free trial period? So, whichever price plan you subscribed to, you get a 30-day refund period. If you don’t think that ExpressVPN is for you, just contact the support and ask for a full refund. But, of course within the provided time slot.