Is there Disney Plus in the Philippines? Currently, Disney+ is not available in the Philippines, and there’s no news on when it’ll launch there. However, the only solution to watch Disney Plus in Philippines is by changing your IP address with the best VPN.
There are only a few VPNs that work with Disney+ and even fewer that function in the Philippines. We’ve tested and combined results, giving your top 3 Disney Plus Philippines VPN services with top recommendations for Surfshark.
This guide will show you how to download the Disney Plus app in the Philippines and pay for it and give you other details that might be helpful to you.
Is Disney Plus Philippines removed?
Yes, Disney Plus is no longer available in the Philippines! However, there’s a rumor that the streaming service will officially launch later in 2022. Despite that, you can still unblock and watch Disney Plus content in the Philippines using the best VPN. With a VPN, you can change your IP address and unblock the service, even if you’re a Filipino resident. Because not many VPNs work with the streaming service, we recommend using Surfshark.
How to watch Disney Plus Philippines in 2023
- Subscribe to a VPN. We recommend Surfshark.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Launch the Disney+ VPN and connect to a US server.
- Download or get the Disney Plus app Philippines. Alternatively, you can go to the disneyplus.com website.
- Install the application on your device, sign in, or sign up for the service.
- Enjoy streaming Disney content in the Philippines.
You can watch limited Disney Plus content via the Disney+ Hotstar subscription. However, if you’d mainly like access to all-exclusive Disney content, the service might launch in the Ph towards the end of 2022!
Short on time? VPNs that unblock Disney Plus in the Philippines
- Surfshark is the best user-friendly VPN to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines. Offers unlimited device connections, fast connections, and US IP addresses. Feel free to test the VPN with its free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN gives you 5000 servers to unblock and watch Disney+ in the Ph. It’s security and privacy features are strong to bypass the Disney+ geo-blocks in the Philippines. If you need to test the VPN, NordVPN allows you to test the VPN during its 31-day money-back guarantee.
- ExpressVPN is the one of the best VPNs to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines. It comes with optimized US servers to unblock Disney+ globally. ExpressVPN has some of the fastest server connection speeds and doesn’t log data. There’s even a MediaStreamer DNS that you can use on devices that don’t support VPN app installation.
How to pay for Disney+ in Philippines
To buy a Disney+ subscription in the Philippines, you will need to use a US credit card. However, that’s not always possible. You could ask a friend in the US to buy a subscription for you. Now, again, that’s the most difficult option, so what you could do is pay for Disney+ in the Philippines via a gift card or a virtual credit card. These are the only two alternatives to paying for Disney+ in the Philippines.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines?
Disney+ is unavailable in the Philippines and is often geo-restricted in most countries. However, because the service is geo-locked, you can access it with the best VPN. When you connect to a VPN for Disney Plus in the Philippines, you can easily unblock the streaming service, masking your physical IP and DNS. Additionally, you’d need a VPN to watch Disney+ in the Philippines even if the service was available. There are issues like speeds and bandwidth throttling, surveillance, and data logging to stay clear off. A VPN can help you bypass all of that.
3 Best Disney Plus Philippines VPNs in 2023 – Detailed analysis
Not many VPNs work in the Philippines, let alone give you access to a service like Disney+. For this reason, we’ve tested many and only selected 3 of the best Disney+ Philippines VPNs that give you instant access. They are:
Surfshark is one of the industry’s finest and is quite a popular choice among many users. It makes a great VPN app to watch Disney+ in the Philippines because of its network coverage, speeds, and other aspects.
Firstly, Surfshark is quite affordable, especially if you’re only looking for a budgeted VPN to watch Disney+ in the Philippines. Its network coverage comprises of 3200+ servers in 99 countries.
This list includes numerous US and Disney-optimized servers to access the service in the Philippines or anywhere in the world. When I tested the VPN, the speeds were pretty fast, good enough for HD and 4K streams. You can even bypass ISP throttling or buffering issues with it.
What’s more, you can watch Disney+ in the Philippines on more than one streaming device. This is because Surfshark allows unlimited device connections, and offers apps for numerous platforms. It supports Windows, iOS, Android, and macOS, and even offers a Smart DNS feature.
With this Smart DNS feature, you can add a VPN connection to devices that don’t support native VPN apps. However, the smart DNS feature can only be applied over one IP address at a time.
You can test the VPN since Surfshark allows a trial period and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can always ask for a refund if Surfshark doesn’t reach your expectations.
NordVPN makes one of the best VPNs for streaming and offers an ample supply of servers that work with Disney Plus, even in the Philippines. It offers around 5000+ servers in 60 countries, which includes over 400+ servers in Disney Plus locations.
You’ll be able to download Disney Plus in the Philippines on more than one device since the VPN allows you to make up to 10 multi-device connections. NordVPN supports apps for Windows, iOS, Android, Firestick, macOS, and others.
Since this provider is based in Panama, it operates over a strict no-logs policy. This means you don’t have to worry about data retention or theft while connected to the VPN. It’s one of the main reasons why NordVPN is a popular VPN in the industry.
What’s different about NordVPN is that, unlike the other providers, it offers a 31-day money-back guarantee. You’ll be able to run a few tests just to make sure it fits your expectations.
ExpressVPN is our third-best choice for the best VPN to watch Disney+ Philippines. It’s a little pricier, but it worked wonders when I tested and reviewed the app. It delivered some of the fastest speeds and best unblocking abilities that long-term VPN users would enjoy.
ExpressVPN makes a great VPN app for access to Disney Plus in the Philippines and offers a large network of servers. It offers around 3000+ servers in 94 countries, with more than 200+ servers optimized to unblock Disney Plus. I tested around 10 of its Disney Plus servers, and the speeds never went lower than 198Mbps over a local connection of 176Mbps. This way, I experienced no buffering issues and got HD, 4K, and UHD streams.
Apart from Disney Plus, you can access other services like Netflix or Hulu in the Philippines if it’s blocked there. You can even use it to play games on Unblocked Games 88 or stream your favorite and best Hesgoal alternatives.
You can test the VPN and watch Disney Plus on more than one device since ExpressVPN allows up to 5 multi-device connections. It offers apps for Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux and others.
Even if your device doesn’t support a native VPN app, like Apple TV or Smart TVs, you can use the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer feature for it via router support. The MediaStreamer technology works as a SmartDNS but doesn’t offer the same encryption standards as a VPN.
To get a feel of the ExpressVPN app, you should run a few tests using the limited free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee. Even if you don’t like the service, you could always contact the ExpressVPN support team and ask them for a refund.
How to unblock Disney+ in Philippines on multiple devices
If you’re wondering how to download Disney Plus app on multiple devices while being in the Philippines, we’ll help you out with that. Keep in mind that there is no Disney Plus app for Windows, so you need to download the app as a PWA. Let’s begin:
Watch Disney+ Ph on Windows
- Connect to an ExpressVPN US server.
- Open Google Chrome on Windows > official website of Disney Plus.
- Sign in > click the menu button > More tools > Create shortcut.
- Name the shortcut> click on “Open as window” so it opens its app experience.
- Click Create > and your shortcut will be created on the desktop as well as in the Start menu.
- You’ve got the Disney Plus Philippines app on Windows as a PWA.
Unblock Disney+ in Philippines via Android
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN from the Google Play Store.
- Open the VPN and connect to the US server.
- Get the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in and watch Disney Plus in Philippines via Android.
Watch Disney Plus Ph on iOS
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN for Disney+.
- Download the VPN from the Apple App Store.
- Open the VPN and connect to the US server.
- Get the Disney+ app from the App Store.
- Sign in / sign up and watch Disney Plus in Philippines via iOS.
Unblock Disney+ in the Philippines via Firestick
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines.
- Download and install the VPN from the Amazon app store.
- Sign in to the VPN and connect to a US server.
- Get the Disney Plus app from the Amazon Store.
- Sign in or sign up and start watching Disney+ in the Philippines.
Watch Disney Plus Ph on Apple TV
- Create your ExpressVPN account.
- Set up the VPN on your router and configure a US IP address.
- Connect the VPN router to your Smart TV.
- Get the Disney Plus app and sign in or sign up.
- You can now watch Disney+ in Philippines via Smart TV.
Disney Plus VPN not working in Philippines
There are certain situations where the Disney Plus app or website might not work in the Philippines, despite you using a VPN. So, if you’re encountering the “Disney Plus not working in Philippines” issue, here’s what you can do:
- Check to see if your internet connection is stable.
- Make sure the VPN you choose comes with reliable IP and DNS leak protection. If you use a free VPN, your IP address will leak. Only use a premium provider like Surfshark to avoid your data exposure.
- Switch the servers. Not every server will work according to your location.
- Change the protocols according to what works best with streaming.
- Choose another VPN. Surfshark currently comes with the least amount of hiccups.
- Clear the cookies and cache. This will help prevent any data leaks from your last browsing experience without the VPN.
What can you watch on Disney Plus Philippines?
The US Disney Plus library is the best, with the most content to stream. Once you get access to Disney Plus in Philippines, you can choose content from Exclusive Disney Plus movies,
Disney Plus Animated series, Documentaries, Disney Plus TV movies, Disney Plus Animated films, TV Shows, Disney Plus Live-action movies, Disney Plus Live-action series, Star Wars movies and series, Marvel movies, and series, and Pixar content. If you’re not sure what to start with, here’s a list of movies and TV shows that you can start streaming:
Best Movies to watch on Disney Plus Philippines
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- Santa Claus
- Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness
- The Rescue
- Hocus Pocus
- Dancing with the Stars
- Summer Vacation
- Black is King
Best TV shows to watch on Disney Plus Philippines
- Muppet moments
- She Hulk
- The Simpsons
- Growing Up
- The Quest
- America’s National Parks
- High School Musical
- Running Wild
- Ms Marvel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Now that we’ve come to the end of this guide, you now know how to watch Disney+ in the Philippines. All you need to do is connect to any one of the recommended VPNs on the list above, sign up with Disney+ and then start streaming! However, with the new updates in this guide, we’re happy to announce that Disney Plus Philippines is now in full swing. Even if you can’t access it, simply connect to the Surfshark US or Philippines VPN server and unblock it.
FAQs – Disney + Philippines
When will Disney Plus launch in the Philippines?
Disney+ is now available in the Philippines as off now, in 2023. If, however, for some odd reason you’re not able to access it there, you can easily connect to a US server or a Philippines server with Surfshark to access it.
How much is Disney Plus Philippines?
The price of a subscription in Disney Plus Philippines is $7.99/mo. That is around PHP 402, $79.99/year., which comes to around PHP 4029.
How to get Disney+ in the Philippines?
To get Disney Plus in the Philippines, you need to subscribe to a VPN that offers servers in the US. Download and install the VPN on your device, launch it, connect to a US server and unblock the Disney+ app in the Philippines.
Can I unblock Disney+ in the Philippines with a free VPN?
You could try using one, but it won’t work. Free VPNs are never a good choice to unblock Disney Plus and that too in the Philippines. They come with far fewer servers compared to the premium providers listed above. You’d experience slow speeds and no encryption while streaming.
Is there a Disney Plus VPN available in the Philippines?
Yes, you can easily connect to Surfshark, NordVPN, or ExpressVPN and access Disney Plus in the Philippines. They each come with a free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee that you can use to test the VPN.