Sourced from Dandymedia, we have another one of its popular addons called Watch Cartoon Online. It’s one of the more renowned Kodi addons for kids and adults who love to catch up on cartoons and anime shows. In fact, unlike most cartoon TV addons, the WatchCartoonOnline addon houses some of the best content dating back to the 80’s and 90’s. To get the best experience, this guide will show you how to install the Watch Cartoon Online Kodi addon!
This guide works on Kodi 17 Krypton and higher.
What is WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon?
As mentioned above, WatchCartoonOnline is a Kodi addon that houses some of the best cartoons, anime, and animated TV shows that you can watch for free. It offers the following categories that you can stream:
- Cartoons List
- Subbed anime
- Dubbed anime
- Search by genre
- Ongoing series
- Ova list
- Latest 50 releases
- Movies, and more.
Make sure you understand that this Kodi addon is in no way associated with kodi.tv nor topvpnservice and is a third-party addon. Because this is a third-party addon, make sure you sure a reliable Kodi VPN to help maintain your online privacy and security.
For this, we recommend using Surfshark. It allows unlimited device connections, fast speeds, works with Kodi and Kodi supported devices. Plus, it’s affordable! You can get it for an even cheaper price during its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale! Other than that, feel free to test the app using the Surfshark free trial!
Also note that because WatchCartoonOnline is a third-party addon, it does violate a copyright laws on pirated or stolen content. Make sure to threat lightly and access this addon at your sole discretion.
How to install Watch Cartoon Online Kodi addon
To begin, you need to first:
Step 1 – Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources
- Launch Kodi and on the home page click on “Settings,” then on “System Settings,” followed by “Addons.”
- Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” and then click on “Yes” when prompted.
- Alternatively enable “Show Notifications.”
Step 2 – Add the WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon repository
- Go back to the Kodi main screen.
- Click on “Settings” then “File Manager” and then on “Add Source.”
- Now, click on “None.”
- Enter in the repository “http://dimitrology.com/repo “ and then click on “Done.”
- Now, click on the text box that says “Enter a name for this media Source” and enter in a name. Name it “dimitrology” and then click on “OK.”
Step 3 – Install the repository zip
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and click on “System,” then “Addons.”
- Now, click on “Install from zip file” and choose “dimitrology”
- Choose the “dandymedia.zip” repo
Step 4 – Install the WatchCartoonOnline addon from the repository on Kodi
- Once prompted with the addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen, click on “Install from Repository.”
- Click on “Dandymedia Repository” and then on “Video Addons.”
- Scroll of the bottom of the list and select “WatchCartoonOnline” and then click on “Install.”
- Wait for the “Addon enabled” notification that should appear at the bottom right of the screen.
That’s all! The Watch Cartoon Online addon has been installed on Kodi! You can find it by going to the Kodi home screen and click on “Videos” and then on “Addons.”
Are there any alternatives to WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon?
- Super Cartoons
And that’s about it! You now know how to install the Watch Cartoon Online Kodi addon! If you follow the tutorial above correctly, you shouldn’t encounter any issues along the way! We’ve also mentioned that you should use a VPN when accessing third-party content solely for your own safety.
If you’re wondering what VPN to go for, and particularly with a big discounted rate, you can head over to our VPN deals page.