With the famous WatchCartoonOnline Kodi add-on, you can step into a galaxy of memories and never-ending animated experiences. This add-on has a remarkable collection of famous cartoons, and anime shows from the 80s and 90s. Don’t miss out on the best cartoon movies and shows! By following this tutorial, you may add the WatchCartoonOnline addon to Kodi and experience its full glory. Get ready to experience your favorite memories from youth and go on new animated adventures.
This guide works on Kodi 17 Krypton and higher.
What is WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon?
As mentioned above, WatchCartoonOnline is a Kodi addon that houses some of the best cartoons, anime, and animated TV shows that you can watch for free. It offers the following categories that you can stream:
- Cartoons List
- Subbed anime
- Dubbed anime
- Search by genre
- Ongoing series
- Ova list
- Latest 50 releases
- Movies, and more.
Make sure you understand that this Kodi addon is in no way associated with kodi.tv nor topvpnservice and is a third-party addon. Because this is a third-party addon, make sure you sure a reliable Kodi VPN to help maintain your online privacy and security.
For this, we recommend using Surfshark. It allows unlimited device connections, fast speeds, worFks with Kodi and Kodi supported devices. Plus, it’s affordable! You can get it for an even cheaper price during its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale! Other than that, feel free to test the app using the Surfshark free trial!
Also note that because WatchCartoonOnline is a third-party addon, it does violate a copyright laws on pirated or stolen content. Make sure to threat lightly and access this addon at your sole discretion.
How to install WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon
To begin, you need to first:
Step 1 – Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources
- Launch Kodi and on the home page click on “Settings,” then on “System Settings,” followed by “Addons.”
- Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” and then click on “Yes” when prompted.
- Alternatively, enable “Show Notifications.”
Step 2 – Add the WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon repository
- Go back to the Kodi main screen and click on “Settings.”
- Click on “File Manager” and then “Add Source.”
- Now, click on “None.”
- Enter in the repository “http://dimitrology.com/repo “ and then click on “Done.”
- Now, click on the text box that says “Enter a name for this media Source” and enter in a name. Name it “dimitrology” and then click on “OK.”
Step 3 – Install the repository zip
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and click on “System,” then “Addons.”
- Now, click on “Install from zip file” and choose “dimitrology”
- Choose the “dandymedia.zip” repo
Step 4 – Install the WatchCartoonOnline addon from the repository on Kodi
- Once prompted with the addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen, click on “Install from Repository.”
- Click on “Dandymedia Repository” and then on “Video Addons.”
- Scroll of the bottom of the list and select “WatchCartoonOnline” and then click on “Install.”
- Wait for the “Addon enabled” notification that should appear at the bottom right of the screen.
That’s all! The Watch Cartoon Online addon has been installed on Kodi! You can find it by going to the Kodi home screen and click on “Videos” and then on “Addons.” You may also read our blog to know how to install Fire tv guru on Firestick.
Are there any alternatives to the WatchCartoonOnline Kodi addon?
- Super Cartoons
Congratulations! You’ve successfully learned how to install the amazing Watch Cartoon Online Kodi addon. If you followed our tutorial carefully, you should breeze through the process without any hiccups. Remember, for your own safety; it’s always recommended to use a VPN when accessing third-party content. Need a reliable VPN at a great price? Check out our VPN deals page for some fantastic offers!
Leave a Reply