Want the Oath Kodi add-on but don’t know how to get it? Want more movies, but the world won’t let you have its way? Don’t worry we’ll show you how to install the Oath Kodi add-on to get more quality entertainment on your Kodi device.
Oath is the best Kodi add-on for movie lovers around the world. With thousands of movies scraped from the web, Oath is the treasure trove of entertainment your Kodi yearns for. However, you need to remember that free third-party ons are never safe.
Using any such add-on could get you noticed by the authorities. Your internet could be throttled, and your data could be breached. To avoid such problems, we always recommend using a VPN like Surfshark. With a VPN, your data remains encrypted and safe from peeking toms and sneaky sams.
Quick List – Best VPNs for Oath
- Surfshark: It has around 3000 servers spread throughout 100 countries. You can easily use it to stream Oath in a safe and secure manner because of its high speeds and solid connection protocols. With a 2-year package, the VPN provides unlimited simultaneous device connections, a Kill Switch, and an ad-blocker for only $3.99 per month.
- NordVPN: It’s one of the best VPNs for watching films, movies, and shows on Oath. NordVPN features over 5000 servers in 60 locations, an exclusive NordLynx protocol, and a Kill Switch to safeguard your data from hackers. With a two-year subscription, NordVPN costs only $3.79 per month.
- ExpressVPN: The VPN operates over 3000 secure servers in 94 countries. Each server is protected by AES 256 encryption and a robust set of connectivity protocols, including the Light Way. The VPN allows you to connect five devices at once and has excellent compatibility. Although somewhat costly, ExpessVPN is certainly worth the money. A two-year subscription to ExpressVPN costs $8.32 per month.
What is Oath Kodi Add-On?
|Ideally, Kodi 19 Matrix
|Firesticks, Kodi, Android TVs, Smart TVs, Windows
|Movie Scraping Service
|Vast Collection of Movies and Shows
|US, UK, Canada, and other countries
|Is it Paid?
|No, it is completely free
The Oath Kodi Add-On movie and show collection. It scrapes links to trending movies from all across the web. Whenever a website posts a movie link, Oath collects it and adds it to its already vast collection.
You can watch sports, comedy, documentaries, series, news, and more by clicking on the relevant link. The Oath add-on for Kodi is also compatible with multiple Debird applications, which increases its functionality even more.
The Oath add-on is also compatible with Firesticks, Fire TV Cubes, Windows, Android TV, Android Boxes, and more. It means you get peerless functionality for nothing at all.
Features of Oath Kodi Add-On
Oath has multiple features that make it one of the best streaming platforms for Kodi. The features of Kodi include:
- Vast Collection of Movies: With multiple scrapers, Oath will let you watch movies from all over the globe. The collection of movies is always growing and expanding.
- Versatile Compatibility: Oath is compatible with Kodi, FireTV Sticks, Windows, and TV Cubes. You can use it anywhere and everywhere, thanks to its compatibility.
- Great Streaming Quality: With Oath, you can watch high-quality movies on any device. The quality is always crisp and clear, almost too clear at times.
We already know Oath is a great add-on for Kodi. But is it safe?
Is Oath Kodi Add-On Safe?
As far as safety is concerned, the Oath Kodi add-on doesn’t have any malicious coding or data. It doesn’t steal your data and certainly isn’t sophisticated enough to tamper with your Kodi device.
However, most of the content on the Oath Kodi add-on is pirated. It doesn’t host the content but links to pirated content, which is illegal in most countries. Streaming such content could get you a sweet love note from some legal authorities. It’s just their way of showing how much they care about you.
We do not recommend streaming such websites or using any shady add-ons. The purpose of this guide is only to serve as a light for people who might fall into a pit of scammers while trying to access the add-on through a backdoor method.
How to Safely Access Oath on Kodi?
You can safely access Oath on Kodi via the following steps:
- Get a VPN like Surfshark.
- Download the VPN application on a device that you’re using Kodi on.
- You can also use a VPN on your Kodi via a router.
- Connect to any US, UK, or other fast server.
- Go to your VPN dashboard and then enable Ad-Blocker.
- Install the Oath Kodi add-on (Detailed guide below).
- Start streaming.
When you use a VPN, it encrypts your data and shields it from your ISP and other authorities. It means that anyone without the proper authentication or access cannot peek into what you’re doing. That is why we highly recommend subscribing to a VPN of your choice.
How to Install Oath Kodi Add-On?
You will need time, a VPN like Surfshark, and good reading skills to install the Oath Kodi add-on. The first part of our guide is dedicated to enabling installation from unknown sources, the second part is about installing the repository, and the third part revolves around the Oath add-on.
Here’s how you can install Oath on Kodi:
- Connect to a VPN like Surfshark.
- Launch Kodi.
- Click on the Gear Icon in the left corner to access settings.
- Choose System Settings.
- Choose Add-Ons using the left menu.
- Toggle the Switch for Unknown Sources to enable installations.
- Click Yes when the warning prompt shows up.
- Return to the main Settings screen.
- Click on File Manager.
- Click on Add Source from the left sidebar.
- Double Click on None and add the following link:
- Click OK when you’ve entered the URL.
- Choose a name for the repository (Ideally something relevant).
- Click OK when done.
- Return to the main Settings screen.
- Select Add-Ons.
- Choose Install From ZIP File.
- Click on Yes in the proceeding window.
- Use the name you chose to locate the repository.
- Click on the repository and then OK.
- Wait for the notification that says “Repository Installed.”
- Return to the settings screen.
- Click on Add-Ons.
- Select Install from Repository.
- Choose the Repository you’ve installed.
- Select Video Add-Ons.
- Click on Oath and then Install.
- Wait till the add-on installed notification pops up.
Remember, you must use a VPN throughout the process if you don’t want data leaks. Installing third-party add-ons is risky, and you have to take the necessary steps to ensure your security.
How to Use Oath Kodi Add-On?
Here’s how you can juice every ounce of fun from your Oath add-on:
- Go to the Kodi Home Screen.
- Click on Add-Ons in the left side menu.
- Click on the Video Add-Ons tab.
- You should see Oath.
- Open Oath.
- Choose the category of content you want to watch.
- Start streaming.
With hundreds of movies and shows, Oath makes your streaming sessions a dream worth the effort.
Content on Oath Kodi Add-On
You can find all kinds of movies and shows on Oath. Since the content ranges from comedy and action to almost everything else, you shouldn’t have any complaints about using Oath on Kodi. Here are some movies and shows available on Oath:
- Shang Chi
- The Walking Dead
- Rick and Morty
- The White Lotus
- Only Murders in the Building
There are dedicated folders for movies and shows. You even have a folder for trending or new shows and movies. Please remember that some of these shows may be ripoffs, and streaming them might be illegal.
We do not recommend streaming any such content. However, if you’re doing it, please use the best VPNs for Kodi to ensure security and safety.
Best VPNs for Oath
We chose the three best VPNs for Oath after extensively testing and dissecting over 200 VPNs. These VPNs were chosen for their speed, security, and affordable prices. The VPNs are:
Surfshark has over 3000 servers in 100 countries. A powerful layer of AES 256 encryption and the fastest connection protocol called WireGuard cover each server. The combination of these two means you can access almost anything at the fastest speed possible.
The VPN also includes a robust Kill Switch to protect your data from unexpected leaks. The Clean Web function spells doom for all the unruly threat actors, viruses, ads, and spam that dare to come your way. You can learn more about these features through our dedicated Surfshark review.
If you want more insight or a hands-on experience, try Surfshark for free using its free trial. When you’re satisfied with its performance, you can get a premium subscription for $3.99 per month with a 2-year plan. The plan also includes an antivirus and data retrieval service.
NordVPN has over 5000 servers spread over 60 countries. An impenetrable layer of AES 256 encryption protects each server along with a Kill Switch. The VPN supports cutting-edge connection protocols such as NordLynx, OpenVPN, and IKeV2.
Each of these protocols allows you to watch your favorite platforms while bypassing any and all geo-restrictions. It’s also one of the few VPNs that actually works in China. After thoroughly reviewing NordVPN, we can easily say that NordVPN is one of the best in the industry.
Another benefit of the NordVPN CyberSec function is that it keeps annoying pop-ups and harmful threat actors away from your devices. With a single subscription, you can use the VPN on up to six devices at the same time. You can try NordVPN for free or get a premium version for $3.79 per month with a 2-year plan.
ExpressVPN operates over 3000 servers in 94 countries. Unlike the other two, ExpressVPN employs Light Way, an enhanced version of the WireGuard protocol. With WireGuard, you can stream Oath on your Kodi without limiting speeds or security in any way. This is why ExpressVPN has so many great reviews.
ExpressVPN, like Surfshark and NordVPN, protects your data with AES 256 and a Kill Switch. The speeds of ExpressVPN and the other major providers aren’t that different, but some of the other perks are.
Each ExpressVPN membership includes five simultaneous device connections, compared to the six from NordVPN and unlimited from Surfshark. You can sample the VPN for free with an ExpressVPN free trial or subscribe to the premium version for $8.32 per month with an annual subscription.
Solutions If Oath Is Not Working
Oath may not always operate with all channels. If you run into any troubles, here are some solutions you might try:
- Refresh Oath: Just restart your Oath and Kodi if you find that the application is frozen or slow. You only need to exit and restart your Kodi device.
- Check Your Internet Connection: if your streaming quality is poor or erratic. For live streaming, you’ll need at least a 2 to 3 Mbps connection.
- Clear Oath Cache on Kodi: Install Indigo on your Kodi and navigate to the maintenance tools section. Click on Oath and then on Clear Cache.
Conclusion: Everything About Oath Kodi Add-On
The Oath Kodi add-on is an excellent attachment for Kodi, and now you know how to install and use it. While the add on offers great shows and movies, we do not recommend using it unprotected because it streams some pirated content.
For the best security, we recommend Surfshark. It changes your IP and encrypts your data to keep you safe from ISPs and other elements that may try to steal your data. Surfshark is also compatible with other streaming services and devices, which means it’s a win-win deal for everyone. Get your Surfshark subscription today for the Oath Kodi add-on.
Is Oath Kodi add-on legal?
The Oath Kodi add-on isn’t banned, but it does stream some illegal content. It is for this reason that it may not be legal in some countries. We do not recommend streaming such services because of the risk that they carry. However, if you must use the add-on then please use it in conjunction with a VPN for extra security.
How do I install add-ons on Kodi?
To install add-ons on Kodi, you have to find a repository source that has that specific add-on. Click on the File Manager and add the source. Wait for the repository to install, after which you only have to access the repository and install the add-on you desire. If it’s a third-party add-on, you will also have to enable installation from unknown sources from the settings.
How do I get free movies on Kodi?
You can get free movies on Kodi with the Oath add-on. Although it’s a great add-on, some of the content it streams is not legal. Streaming such content could get you in trouble with your local enforcement authorities. For the best security, we recommend using Surfshark with the Oath Kodi add-on.
What is the latest version of Kodi?
As of November, Kodi Version 20.2 is the latest version of Kodi. The previous versions are out of development, according to the developers. Naturally, they are only troubleshooting and fixing bugs that apply to the newer version.