If you’re familiar with Kodi and what the best Kodi addons are, then you’re probably familiar with what a Kodi Build is. It incorporates a large number of addons and other content that make your experience on Kodi a whole lot better. With that said, No Limits Magic Build is currently one of the best Kodi Builds available. This guide will show you how to install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi with a simple step-by-step guide.
About No Limits Magic Build
As mentioned above, there are only a few Kodi Builds that are the best right now, and the No Limits Magic Build is one of them. Through its design, it utilizes the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin, which with its futuristic appearance and great user interface will take you to a whole new experience while using the Build. It’s best for those who are new to it, especially considering it’s easy to navigate through.
Adding to the list of No Limits Magic Build features is its add-ons ranging from popular music and video content. A few of the addons on the Build include The Magic Dragon, Death from Above, and Deja Vu. You can even add a couple of other addons to the list if you wish.
However, the only drawback according to me is that the No Limits Magic Build is only compatible with Kodi 18 Leia and not Kodi 19 Matrix just yet. Luckily, there is news that The No Limits Magic Build will soon support Kodi 19, especially considering that this Build is constantly being updated.
Before heading on with the installation process, always remember that because Kodi is an open-source player, it could attract vulnerabilities that are harmful for both device and data. For the sole purpose of online protection, I recommend using a VPN for Kodi.
How to install the No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
As mentioned above, the No Limits Magic Build doesn’t support Kodi 19 just yet. The tutorial below is using Kodi 18 Leia. Here’s how to get started:
Step 1: Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources
- To begin, you will need to enable the Apps from unknown sources. Go to your “Settings” and click on “System” followed by “Add-ons.” Then, click on “Unknown Sources” to enable it.
- When prompted with a warning sign, click on “Yes”
Step 2: Install No Limits Wizard Repo and add the Kodi Build source
- Open Kodi, and click on “Settings.”
- Next, click on “File manager” and then on “Add source.”
- Click on “<None>.”
- Enter the Build source link “https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co” in the empty field, like in the image below:
- Name the source as “Kodi No Limits” in the path, and then click on “OK.”
- Return to the Kodi home screen, go to the settings and click on “Add-ons”
- Click on “Install from Zip File” and select “No Limits Build.”
- Next, click on the plugin on the list that says “video.nolimitswizard18.zip.”
- Click on “Continue.”
- When you get the notification that says “No Limits Wizard Add-on installed” then you’re ready to move on to installing the Build.
- If prompted, clear out the pop-ups one by one, by following the onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Install No Limits Magic Build
You will need to install the No Limits Magic Build from the No Limits Wizard Repo. That’s the only step left. Let’s get started:
- Head to the Kodi homepage and click on “Add-ons” and then click on “Program add-ons.”
- Click on the “No Limits Wizard” add-on. You will see it on the right side of the screen.
- There will be a list of No Limits Magic Build options to choose from, simply pick the best one. We went with the “No Limits Magic (No XXX Section).” Just for your knowledge, both the Kodi Leia and Kodi Krypton users have the same list of options. See the image below for reference:
- Click on either “Fresh Install” or “Standard Install” and then click on “OK.”
- Give it a few seconds of a couple of minutes for the build to download.
- Click on “Force Close Kodi” whenever prompted.
That’s about it! The last step to get the No Limits Magic Build working smoothly on Kodi, is to restart Kodi itself. However, if you’re running Kodi on your Firestick device, you could always unplug and plug the device in. This will give it an instant reboot.
Once you’ve restarted your device, launch Kodi after a while just so that the new build takes time to settle in, and then start using it!
Use a VPN on Kodi for online protection
Regardless of whether you’re using Kodi, or trying to install the No Limits Magic Build on it, it’s always recommended that you use a VPN for online protection. There are many VPNs available in the market right now, but not all are the best for Kodi.
With a VPN, you will be able to protect your privacy online, and help bypass ISP throttling or surveillance. Another thing to note, most users download copyright or geo-restricted content while on Kodi, which does violate certain laws.
We at Topvpnservice, by no means promote dealing with third-party add-ons, but if you’re still going to find yourself adding plug-ins that might be illegal, you should remain safe while doing so. Only an encrypted top-grade VPN can help out with that.
With that said, there are only a few VPNs that we do recommend for online safety on Kodi, and they are:
How to install Kodi No Limits Magic Build on Firestick?
For most Kodi users, the number one device that is perfect for it, is Firestick. However, if you’re a complete beginner and don’t know how to use it, you should know that there is no app for Kodi. You will need to use a Sideloading method to get the app on Firestick. When that happens, you can easily download the No Limits Magic Build on it.
Here is a short tutorial showing you how to install the No Limits Magic Build on Firestick:
- Install Kodi on Firestick.
- On your Firestick go to Settings and click on “Developer Options,” then on “Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- After that, follow the very same tutorial above and install the No Limits Magic Build on Kodi Firestick!
The Kodi No Limits Magic Build is not working on Firestick or PC!
There is no real reason as to why the No Limits Magic Build isn’t working on your Firestick or PC and there is no actual way to fix the issue. It’s just the way technology works sometimes. Some users have complained about the Build not being functional on either of their devices.
If you take a look at the tutorials above, we’ve mentioned not to use the Kodi Build as soon as you install it. In fact, we’ve asked users to leave it alone completely for a short time so that the Build settles in a bit. Another way to get the Build working, is to force-close Kodi on your device, which is also mentioned in one of the steps above.
If all else fails, you will need to delete the No Limits Magic Build, and reinstall it on your device. This should do the trick!
Is the No Limits Magic Build compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix?
No, the No Limits Magic Build is not compatible with the latest Kodi 19. It’s only available for Kodi versions 18 and below, and the tutorial above will show you how to install it. Also note, if you’re trying to download the No Limits Magic Build on an older version of Kodi, make sure you’re connected to a VPN. It’s crucial for online protection of security and privacy.
What add-ons come with the No Limits Magic Build?
The No Limits Magic Build is one of the best for Kodi right now, and comes with a couple of the more popular pre-installed addons. These addons offer content ranging from movies, TV shows, live sports, games and much more! For a rough idea, here’s a list of the add-ons that come with the No Limits Magic Build:
- Maverick TV
- The Crew
- Neptune Rising
- Stream Hub
- Everlasting TV
- The Dog Bollocks
Is using the No Limits Magic Build illegal?
No, the No Limits Magic Build is not illegal to use. However, because most Builds and Kodi offer users access to copyright content, using a VPN with it will help protect you. To make things risk-free, we recommend you look up copyright-free material to download while using the Build or Kodi.
And that’s about it! You now know how to install the No Limits Magic Build on Kodi! The content available on this Build allows you to experience the best streaming experience, but at the same time, make sure you’re using a VPN for added protection. We’ve recommended around 5 VPNs that are currently the best for Kodi.
If, however, you’re not sure about it, or are looking for more budgeted options, you could always head to our VPN deals and discount page.