Need a Canadian IP address but don’t know how to access it? In this guide, you’ll learn the easiest way to get access to it! Keep reading and find out how!
If you’re anywhere outside Canada and want to access a service that’s only aired back home, you’ll have to connect to a Canadian IP address. Keep in mind, just because a VPN offers a Canadian IP doesn’t mean they offer the best VPN services as a whole. Only a few providers offer both and through that, I’ve shortlisted the best VPN services for Canada offering Canadian IP addresses. They are:
- Surfshark Top pick for the best VPN that offers Canadian IP addresses
- NordVPN offers around 463 Canadian servers
- ExpressVPN provides Canadian IP and around 5 servers I Canada
- CyberGhost offers 395 servers in Canada
- FastestVPN includes a server in Canada and provides Canadian IP addresses.
How to get a Canadian IP address from abroad
If you’ve kept tab with the Cybersecurity realm, you should know that there are many VPN services in the industry but only a few offer the best VPN services in the industry, not all are destined to work the same.
It doesn’t matter if you’re within Canada or a Canadian on foreign soil, you’re bound to need VPN services that are capable enough to provide you with the best services for you.
In this case, if you’re a Canadian traveling abroad and are looking for ways to access local Canadian TV from back home, the best VPN for Canada provided in this list, have been put together to not only unlock international services but to also provide you with a Canadian IP address. All you have to do is:
- Subscribe to one of the Canadian VPN services on this list. I strongly recommend Surfshark.
- Download and Install the VPN app on any supported device, be it Windows or iOS.
- Once installed, launch the VPN app and connect to any one of the Canadian servers, providing you with a Canadian IP address.
- On your browser or device open up the geo-blocked website or app that you wanted to gain access to from back home, and start streaming! (If you face any problems, clear the cache and cookies from your settings and start over)
To unblock local Canadian TV from abroad, you have to choose a VPN that has Canadian servers. Additional perks include fast speeds, unlimited bandwidth, strong encryption protocols. They should also be compatible with most devices (Windows, iOS, Android, and macOS), and offer reliable refund policies.
Although there are other top-grade providers mentioned on my list, Surfshark happens to be the absolute best. It comes with a 7-day free trial in case you’d like to test the app out! So, just create your account and follow this guide on how to get a Canadian IP address and unblock any local CA content from anywhere in the world!